Izuku x Overhaul

(Izuku is called by his brother to help him break into UA. Izuku is a villian but works side by side with Overhaul. In this Eri is actually their daughter. Overhaul never did test on her.)

Izuku smirks as he appears next to his brother. He left his husband at home with their daughter. Shiggy shakes his brothers shoulders "Zu Zu look look!" Izuku sighs "What is it brother?" Shiggy points at Class 1a "A human has fallen from the surface world!" Izuku smirks "Really and you got a bone to pick with them?!" Shiggy rolls his eyes "Ugh no times for puns!" Izuku laughs "But Shiggy that was a real rib tickler." Shiggy groans as the whole class 1a and teacher look at the two weirdly. Shiggy pushes Izuku shoulder "Ugh Enough!" Izuku puts his hands up "Alright here we go again!"  Shiggy and Izuku start walking towards class 1a. Shiggy smirks and says "Welcome to the underground!" Izuku shrugs "How was the fall?" Shiggy moves his arms around "If you wanna look around!" Izuku makes a finger phone "Give us a call!" Shiggy growls "We don't see humans often!" Izuku voice gets deeper as he says "We're happy you just dropped in!" Shiggy throws his arms up "I'll be so popular when I show all the monsters what I just brought in." Izuku hits Shiggys shoulder "Hey! Shiggy, mind your manners!" Shiggy glares at his brother "Can it, Izuku, no time for banter!" Izuku steps forwards and bows "Excuse my brother, he's a bit eccentric!" Shiggy grabs his brother and pulls him back "And you're just lazy and apathetic!" Izuku glares at his brother "Call me what you want, I got thick SKIN" Shiggy growls "Another bad joke and I'm finished with him. We are monsters, the awfullest kind!" Izuku laughs "To mess with us takes a lot of SPINE!" Shiggy rolls his eyes as him and Izuku both say"We can relate to your determination! Because we monsters have our motivations! Humans betrayed us and left us burnin'! One day we'll make our way back to the surface! Through all your travels, your sins will follow! Your consequences aren't easy to swallow! Who's the real monster, now you should know! You've cut this story down to the BONE!" Shiggy growls at his brother "Really, Zu?" Izuku looked at his brother "What?" Shiggy sighs "The last line of the chorus is a pun?" Izuku nods "Yup!" Shiggy growls "You imbecile! That was very... clever..." Izuku smiled "Heh. Thanks, buddy!" Shiggy points at the hero's "You're stuck in the underground!" Izuku smiles "Thanks to the fall!" Shiggy laughs "Good luck ever getting out!" Izuku spins around "Prepare to brawl!" Shiggy shrugs "You could show Mercy to us!"Izuku glares at the hero's "Or turn all of us to dust!" Shiggy points at Aizawa "Is your heart full of evil?" Izuku shrugs "Or full of LOVE?" Shiggy smirks "I, the great Shigarki, challenge you to try getting by us."Izuku smiles "Test the human with one of your puzzles!" Shiggy claps his brothers back "Brilliant, Zu, that'll leave him befuddled! I dare you to try a bite of spaghetti!" Izuku laughs "Smells like the CREEPYPASTA is ready!" Shiggy growls "Stop it Zuzu! I'm done with the jokin'!" Izuku shrugs "Sounds like someone's FUNNY BONE'S broken!" Shiggy ignores him as the two walk closer to the hero's "We can relate to your determination! Because we monsters have our motivations! I am the mastermind, he's my accomplice! You're only still alive because I made a promise! You'll lose your mind when you wander for hours! You might even decide to start talkin' to flowers! Who's the real monster, now you should know! You've cut this story down to the BONE!" Shiggy smirks "Someday I'll join the Best villians! When I kill these wannabe hero's, can it be that hard!" Izuku jumps in front of Shiggy "Look, if I'm being honest! My brother ain't nothin' but harmless! I know you and all that you want! You'll get a lot more from Zuzu than a font! The deeper you go, the messier it gets! If I had it my way, you'd already be dead! Kidding, if you couldn't tell! I get so bored, I amuse myself!"  Shiggy shrugs "Down here in the underground!" Izuku smirks "You're all alone!" Shiggy sigh "We wanted to tell you now!" Izuku jumps up "You're kinda BONED!"
Shiggy rolls his eyes "If you survive this prison!" Izuku throws his hands up "You will know nihilism!" Shiggy glares at everyone "Don't mess around with monsters!" Izuku looks at the students "They're scared of tiny children!" Shiggy laughs "You've come far, but soon you'll stumble! When I stump you with some Junior Jumble!" Izuku looks at his brother "Not so sure you'll get him with that!" Shiggy smirks "Alas, I'll hit him with my Special Attack!" Izuku pokes his brother who is trying to concentrate. Shiggy growls "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Izuku laughs "You know I've got a knack for the trom-BONE!" Shiggy growls "One more pun, and I'll be done!" Izuku laughs "But ain't two SKULLS better than one!" Izuku and Shigarki both smirk as they watch some of class 1a fall dead "We can relate to your determination! Because we monsters have our motivations! You know your story's already been told! We can play again if you sell your soul!" Izuku points at a few hero's who fall down dead. He giggles as him and Shiggy both say "I've got my eye on you so you just watch it! I'll find any skeletons inside your closet! Who's the real monster now you should know! You've cut this story down to the bone!" After they said that they disappeared.