Shinsou x Izuku x Monoma

(Izuku stands up for the villians after he finds out their stories from his boyfriends. Yes izukus been dating two villians while being a hero. But he's started to slowly give up on the hero world. So one day in class on a training exercise when he hears Bakugou and All Might talking about killing a villain he snaps and shows his true potential. Izuku has multiple quirks like AFO how is his dad. But izukus quirk doesn't take their quirks but copies it.)

Izuku stands to the side as he listens to Bakugou and All Might talking about the next villain they see they will kill them on spot. Izuku glares but doesn't realize his quirk is going out of control which is makeing him float while his eyes change colors. Izuku growls and says "What did you say about villians?" Bakugo laughs not realizing the danger he is in "I said we will kill all the villains like they should be killed." Izuku starts having blue electricity spiking all around him "Have you ever thought about their past?" Bakugo laughs even louder "They are evil I don't need to think about them." All around the room the villians start getting tellaported in. Shiggy goes to say something but is stopped by Shinsou who points towards Izuku "Uh Shigarki look." Shiggy looked up before gasping "Shit why is Izuku flying." He finally is able to hear the conversation as All might says "My boy Young Bakugou is write we should lock villains up we should kill them." Izuku growls as lightning starts striking by the two males "Home in bed or out at night! They can't think twice! Just don't think twice! Make a choice, one you won't regret! This is their life! They still have life!" All might glares at Izuku "Son calm down. Your gonna get someone hurt and that will make you a villian." Izuku flicks his hand and sends All Might flying. He lands on the ground and walks towards the heavily bleeding All Might "Never gone get away, never gone get away! Never gone break their chains! Watching me patiently, watching me patiently! Watching them take the blame! Never gone get away, never gone get away! Never gone break the chains! They're running out of options, and I know!" He grabs All Might by the throat and says "I'm tired of holding on! Hear me when I say! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids, kids!" Aizawa steps forwards "Izuku calm down. We understand what you are saying but please put All Might down." Izukus hand tightens on All Might neck as he says "But you don't understand their pain. Just say their names, we won't forget!" Shiggy steps forward and says "This is not your fight, not your fight little brother!" Shinsou walks up and says "They played games, but we can forgive!" Monoma took Shinsou hand before stepping up "Put down the hero, put down the hero!" Izuku shakes his head "No cas y'all are never gone get away, never gone get away! Never gone break their chains! They are watching you patiently, watching you patiently! Watching you take the blame!" Aizawa nods and says "We understand. Izuku my husband is a villian. I understand how you fill. Because hero will never let get away! Never gone let them break the chains! So your running out of options, and the hero's know! We all who love the villians but wanna be hero's are tied of holding on but they never listen when we say! Don't blame it on the kids!" Mina steps up and says "Don't blame it on the kids!" Uraraka steps up and says "Don't blame it on the kids!" Iida steps up and says "Don't blame it on the kids!" Rest of Class 1a step forward and says "Don't blame it on the kids!" Izuku smiles and drops All Might as he says "Don't blame it on the kids!" All might coughs before saying "Your all wrong their not kids anymore when they turn dark they are evil." Izuku punches him knocking him out before turning to find Bakugou. He smirks as Bakugou runs. He follows him as he says "Come out, where your pretty faces hiding! Come out, I don't see no point in lying! No doubt, you have questions I can answer! But first come out with your hands up! Isn't that what you hero's say to the so called villians but what if it was twisted around on you?" He starts laughing crazily as he says "Oh Bakugou ! Come out, where your pretty faces hiding! Come out I don't see no point in lying! No doubt, you have questions I can answer! But first come out with your hands up!" He smirks as he grabs Bakugou "Oh found you. Now what is the words I said oh yea Don't blame it on the kids!" He smirks before throwing Bakugou over his shoulders as he screams "Don't blame it on the kids, kids!" He runs over to his boyfriends and kiss them as he pulls away he says "Don't blame it on the kids!" He snaps his fingers and the whole class 1a except Bakugou. And half the teachers that were morally evil all disappeared before reappearing in the LOV bar where the Love members also appeared. Izuku smirks and says "They always blame it on the kids so we will show them that we are the best true hero's!" Everyone cheers excited for what Izuku has planned.