Mikan Island

After receiving Ash Lapras mother and gaining a new travelling friend Tracey, Ash and the gang were heading towards an island called Mikan Island, for Ash's first gym badge. Ash and his gang were riding on Both lapras, Ash with his lapras, Pikachu and eevee and misty and tracey on mother lapras.

The gang thought that riding on Lapras and her mother across the ocean was fun, cheaper and quicker than a ferry.

"I find it funny that I'm starting to collect the Orange League badges," Ash said, "I mean not long ago I started collecting badges for the Indigo League."

His friends smiled at that comment.

Soon they reached Mikan Island at last. The group got off both the lapras and Ash returned them for a rest. They went off to the Pokémon Center to have their Pokémon checked and get something to eat before heading off the Mikan Island Gym.

==========================

 The gang walked along a path lined with palm trees, which led to and from the beach. Suddenly Pikachu saw a coconut on the ground by the road.

"Pi pikachu(Hey, a coconut!)" he yelled in surprise.

he was just about to pick it up when Ash stopped him. "Hang on a minute Pikachu," he said, "this is a trap," and pointed to a string attached to the coconut, "Seems like someone is trying to pull a prank on us."

Ash grinned and turned to Pikachu and Eevee, "Pikachu, Eevee, can you move the bucket to where the prankster is?"

"Pika." Nova nodded and turned to Eevee, "Pi pikachu? (Wanna help?)"

Eevee nodded, "eevee."

The two Pokémon ran up the palm tree and move the bucket, above where they spotted someone hiding behind some bushes (must be the prankster) and left the bucket above that person.

"Pika!/Eevee!" The two Pokémon high paw each other.

"Now for our little trick." Ash smiled. Pikachu and Eevee snickered.

"Let's eat this coconut, Pikachu." Ash suggested.

Pikachu picked up the coconut, and when he did that, the string pulled the bucket, tipping all the water all over the prankster.

"GAAHHHH!" The young boy, prankster screamed and jumped from behind the tree and bush, "What happened?!" He shrieked out, soaking wet, "I'm sure that I place the bucket in the right place! How?!"

Ash recognized the young boy as Senta Atsumi, younger brother to Cissy the gym leader of Mikan Island.

 Misty and Tracey chuckled.

Ash laughed, "You did, but I had Pikachu and Eevee move the bucket that was in the tree." he said.

"Say what?!" Senta was in shock from that.

"It serves you right for playing pranks like that." Misty said.

"Haha Hahaha." Another laughter was suddenly heard.

Senta gulped when he heard the laughter, "Uh oh."

The gang looked at saw a young woman with auburn hair that was pinned back and blue eyes, wearing a black top and long pink skirt with white shoes. This woman was Cissy the gym leader of Mikan Island.

"I like how you handle my little brother like that." Cissy complimented.

Ash nodded.

Cissy looked at the boy with a stern look, "Senta Atsumi, how many times have I told you to not play pranks on visitors? And have you finished cleaning your room?" She asked.