Back At Pallet Town

After the incident with a Lapras pod and some pirates, Ash and the gang were now on their way to Pallet Town to deliver the G.S Ball to Professor Oak.

"I can't wait to meet Prof Oak at last." Tracey said.

"I wonder how Prof Oak is doing with the GS ball." Misty pondered.

"You know," Ash said, "Something about that ball seemed weird to me. I mean no one could get it open except me, as if this ball has to have something happen to me if it to actually open."

"Do you mean like in those stories? The ones that show that a special magic item has to be in a special place to work or such?" Misty questioned.

"I do not know," Ash answered, "The GS ball is a real mystery."

That afternoon, the boat finally brought Ash and the gang to the docks of Kanto.

                                                             ===============

After walking some forests, the gang made it into Pallet Town. Then the gang headed for Prof Oak's lab.

Tracey was getting excited to meet Prof Oak at last, "I'm going to show him all my sketches." he said.

Ash wondered how many sketches Tracey had; after all Tracey did say that he has sketched quite a lot of Pokémon in the past. When they got to the lab, Ash rang the doorbell. They heard footsteps coming towards the door which soon opened to reveal Prof. Oak.

"Oh Ash and Misty, it's great to see you both again." Prof. Oak greeted.

"He's really real!" Tracey smiled with excitement, "It's certainly an honor to finally meet you, Prof. Oak."

"Well, it's nice to meet you too, Tracey." Prof. Oak greeted, "Now, come on in."

The gang entered the lab, following the Professor inside.

Eevee jumped onto Prof. Oak's shoulder, and he petted her head, "Why hello there, Eevee. How are you?"

Eevee smiled, "Eevee!"

"Looks like you've all had quite an adventure." A female voice said.

Everyone turned to the voice and saw Ash's Mom.

"Mom!" Ash beamed happily as he ran and hugged his mom who hugged him back. Pikachu and Eevee jumped onto his Mother shoulder and cuddled between all of them.

"Oh Ash, it's so good to see you, honey." Delia said as she hugged Ash tighter.

"Mom, you're squeezing too hard!" Ash yelped.

Delia gently released Ash, "Sorry, sweetie." She apologized.

"Congrads on your victory at the Orange League, Ash. Your battle was amazing." Prof.Oak smiled.

"Professor and I along with your Pokémon were glued to the TV." Delia smiled.

"Thanks, Professor Oak, mom. It was so great to battle in the Orange League. You would have loved it." Ash said.

"I bet I would." Delia agreed.

"By the way, this is Tracey. He's a Pokémon Watcher who joined when we first traveled through the Orange League." Ash introduced his new friend.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Tracey greeted.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Tracey. I didn't think I would meet another Pokémon Watcher again." Delia greeted him as she continued

"Indeed. I'm glad that you traveled with my son and her friend." Delia said finishing it.

"Thanks, I had a great time with them. By the way, Prof. Oak, would you be interested in looking through my sketches?" Tracey asked.