The Lapras Pod

After winning the winner's trophy of the Orange League, Ash decided that it was time to get back to Kanto, since the Orange League was now over and done with. Right now, the gang was riding on Both Lapras across the ocean.

"I can't wait to show my trophy and badges to my Mom and Prof Oak." Ash said.

"I still say that your battle with Drake was amazing, Ash." Misty complimented.

"Thanks misty" Ash said smiling.

"I can't wait to go to Kanto and meet Prof Oak." Tracey said.

"Lapp!" Both Lapras suddenly turned and started to speed up.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu yelped.

"Eevee!" Eevee yelped as well.

"Woah!" Ash and the gang held on tightly.

"Hey, what's wrong with both of them?" Tracey asked. 

Then their answer soon came; there in the distance was a herd of Lapras.

"Look at all of those Lapras." Tracey sketched in his pad.

"Hey, I wonder if this is the pod that both Lapras were separated from." Misty pondered.

"Is that your family, both of you?" Ash asked his both Transport Pokémon.

"Lappp!/Lappp!" Both replied, nodding happily, they had found their family.

"I see." Ash smiled, he remembered his promise to both of them and now he can fulfill it. Now it's going to happen the second time.

"Lappp! Lappp!"/"Lappp! Lappp!" Both lapras called out towards the pod.

The Lapras' pod heard both Lapras but ignored them.

Ash frowned, "That's strange. They're ignoring them." He said.

"Lappp!"/"Lappp!"  Both lapras tried to follow them.

One of the Wild Lapras used Mist to cover their escape.

"Lapppp! Lappppp..." Both cried out as the pod of Lapras' disappeared.

"Lapras." Ash frowned.

"That was weird." Misty said.

"Lappppppppp!/Lappppppppp!" Both Lapras cried out and began to cry. Ash and tracey rubbed their neck to calm them down.

"Something isn't right here." Tracey added.

========================

The gang went to the nearby island, Tarroco Island, to find some answers. So the gang called Prof. Delia aka ash mother.

"[Yes, that behavior is unusual.]" Professor Delia frowned, "[But I suspect that the Lapras' acted that way because they are afraid of humans.]"

"But Miss Delia, what made the Lapras' afraid of people so badly?" Misty asked.

"[I don't know, but my guess is that some humans has been attacking them.]" Prof. Delia replied.

"Poachers." Ash growled.

"[How did you guess that, Ash?]" Prof. Delia asked.

"Those are the only types of humans who would hurt Pokémon." Ash replied, angrily.

"They're actually Pokémon Poaching Pirates." A woman's voice said.

"Huh?" The gang turned around.

"Officer Jenny." Ash said.

"Um, did you say pirates?" Tracey asked.

"That's right. You see this Island is supposed to be a Pokémon No Capture Zone, but we've received reports that pirates have been poaching wild Pokémon just offshore." Officer Jenny explained.