Pummelo Island

Ash and the gang were now riding on both Lapras on their way to Pummelo Island.

"I can't believe that I'm finally on my way to the Orange League." Ash said.

"How do you feel about it, Ember?" Misty asked.

"Nervous and excited." Ash admitted.

"Since you told me that you entered the Indigo League a while back Ash, I take it this league will be your second one?" Tracey said.

"That's right Tracey, it is." Ash stated.

Eevee looked to the side and saw something, "Eevee? (What's that?)" He asked.

"Pika?" Pikachu looked and saw a silhouette of a Pokémon flying across the ocean water, fast.

Ash aimed the nanodex pointedly towards the silhouette Pokémon that took off into the sky, it scanned the Pokémon.

The image of the Pokémon appeared in full color, "[Pokémon Identified; Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon. Type; Dragon and Flying-type.]" Nanodex reported.

"A Dragonite huh?" Tracey awed at the Pokémon.

"Must belong to Drake. From what I heard, he's the only one on Pummelo Island that has a Dragonite." Ash said.

=======================

The gang then moved on to Pummelo Island. When the gang finally got to Pummelo Island, the first thing they did was go to the building where Ash had to register to enter the Orange League. The receptionist scanned Nanodex and four gym badges and soon Ash was registered. 

"Okay, Ash Ketchum, your match is scheduled at ten o'clock in the morning at the Pummelo Stadium tomorrow." The receptionist informed.

Ash asked the receptionist where the Pummelo Stadium was. The receptionist showed the gang the way to the Pummelo Stadium. The Pummelo Stadium stood on the top of a big hill, and it looked Roman coliseum style.

There was a domed shape building next to the Pummelo Stadium. The receptionist explained that the dome shaped building was the Orange League's Hall of Fame. Inside there were stone statues of some Pokémon, pictures of trainers with their six Pokémon and stone slates of prints from Pokémon.

"If a trainer wins the Orange League, not only would you win the winner's trophy but a photo you and your six Pokémon get to be placed in the hall of fame." The receptionist told them.

Ash got really excited of thinking about being placed in the hall of fame.

"To win the Orange League, you have to defeat our head leader, Drake, in a six-on-six Pokémon battle." The receptionist added.

Just then Tracey noticed a lot of statues of a dragon in the building.

"That's a Dragonite." Tracey said.

"That's right and I must warn you, Drake owns a Dragonite." The receptionist warned.

Misty and Tracey were surprised by that and Ash already knew.

"And because of Dragonite, Drake hasn't been defeated for quite a while. So Ash I wish you two good luck." The receptionist said.

========================

That evening, Ash had picked which six Pokémon he would use in his battle against Drake. he switched Persian for Crystal Onix. All of his Pokémon were checked up and healed. The gang was at the Pokémon Center at the moment, talking to Prof. Oak about the Pokémon he had caught on Rind Island. Let's just he was shocked at first. Then he soon calmed down.