coming home

It feels so long since i've been away. i mean it guess it has. 3 years not seeing those closest to me, it got quite lonely. i haven't really had contact with the boys either whereas i spoke to belly all the time. She always filled me in on how the boys were doing and if they were okay. The last time i saw them was at susannah's funeral, But so much happened after that.

Driving through Cousins has always brought me a sense of happiness, calming my nerves just knowing i'm going to see the most important people to me.

I don't know wether i'm nervous or happy to see everyone as it didn't really end well last time but i'm glad i'm home.

"it's going to be okay honey" my mum said while still looking at the road.

"mhm" i strolled off into thought just wondering how this summers going to be, wether it will be the best summer or the worst.

————————————————-
"we're here" mum smiled

she's always loved coming here just knowing it's a break away from the problems she has at home. i'm happy she's happy though.

i get out the car to see my favourite brunette stood at the door.

"EVIE!" she runs up to me and pulls me into a hug. i pull away and admire her for a good minute.

"your so beautiful bells" she smiles and squeals.

i look around knowing at how much i've missed out on, scanning every area in hope-

"there at the beach" belly adds

"wha- what makes you think i was looking for the boys?" i say looking down

"Apart from the fact your shaking and looking everywhere, oh i wonder" she pulls my arm and drags me inside

"so how are you and jer" a smirk appeared over my face. belly on the other hand turned bright red, i don't ever think i've seen her this red.

"things are so good eve oh my god, im in love" i just laughed and rolled my eyes

me and belly were just getting carried away talking , laughing to the point i think i've broken one of my ribs until i heard a door open. I turned around to see the one and only Jeremiah fisher.

"EVE" he ran over picked me up and bombarded me with a hug

"HEY, PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" i laughed as he spun me around. eventually he did put me down though.

"when did you get so tall" not even lying i had to jump to reach his head now.

"it's called puberty, clearly u haven't had it since you haven't grown an inch since i last saw you" he said as he rubs my head

"fuck off" i laugh and shuv his hand away.
i heard a cough which made me turn around and that's when i saw him. A tall brunette boy who i have been wanting to see.

"conrad" i felt a smile form across my face
he looked up at me and a smile formed across his face

"eve" he started walking up to me. He pulled me in and hugged me tightly "i can't believe your back" he laughed and gave me that cheeky smile.

"no conrad i know that smile, don't even think about it" with saying that he'd already thrown me over his shoulder

"CONNIE PUT ME DOWN"

"STOP"

"DONT YOU DARE"

i knew what was coming, he does it every time i get to the house.

"Brace yourself eve your in for a treat" he says laughing. he launches me into the pool where me, my clothes and my hair got all wet

"your dead fisher" i jump out the pool and start chasing him around the garden. i gave up eventually, i didn't know he was that fast.