hurt.

it's been a few days since ivy left. things felt quite for me but i spent more time with belly recently and i only just realised how much we hadn't really spoke. steven has been overly annoying recently as well but god knows why.

"hurry up and get ready party starts in 30 mins" jeremiah said popping his head into the door

"yes jere we know, leave please" i smile shutting the door. i turn around and laugh with belly.

"what you wearing tonight eve" belly said finishing up her makeup.

"i was thinking my black dress, the tight fitting one with a v neck" i smile and go grab it.

"i love that dress on you" she laughs and stands up putting on her pink dress.

i turn around and look at myself in the mirror "how'd i look bells"

"you look amazing eve" she smiles and opens the door

"you ready" she asks standing by the door

"yeah let's go" i smile and take her hand walking down the stairs

"boys come on, we're ready" i laugh as they all come out

"you look amazing baby" connie said kissing my head. "thank you babe" i smile and turn towards the door leaving and getting in a car with belly.

they boys all took one car while me and belly took another. we pulled up at the party before the boys and went inside and go to ourselves a drink.

"did you finally tell jere you love him yet" i smile "yeah" she laughs "did he say it back" i squeal "yeah, he said he wanted to say it first but i beat him too it so it sucks for him" she laughs taking a sip of her drink.

time passed and we couldn't find the boys anywhere so me and belly were just dancing until i see jere appear behind belly covering her eyes "guess who" he said "i wonder" she said turning around kissing him. i smile "i seriously do love you both together" i say making them turn around to look at me but i see them staring at someone "what are you guys staring at" i say turning around "ev-" they both say at the same time but i turn round to see conrad kissing another girl. i felt like my world had just crumbled, everything around me went silent. i felt my eyes get watery and i couldn't get a word out. she was stunning. she had the nice long black hair and tanned skin. "ev, i'll kill him" jere said about to walk over. i just put my hand out in front of him not saying a word. "eve" belly says holding my shoulder. i turn around to face her to feel tears steaming down my face. i turn around and run out of the house "i'll take her home you take care of conrad" belly said to jeremiah running after me.

i look around outside struggling to catch my breath holding my chest. my vision started to get blurry from the amount i was crying. i heard belly's voice vaguely "eve, breathe" she says holding my shoulders "he-he said he l-loved me" i stumble crying and my breathing fastening "he's not worth it eve" she says making me cry harder "what does she have that i don't" i cry into her chest "nothing, your perfect eve don't ever think that, he's just a stupid boy who doesn't know what he's doing" she says holding my head.

after a while i felt my breathing go back to normal "come on let's get you home" she says lifting me up taking me to the car. she drives us both home and comes upstairs and lays with me

Jeremiah's pov

belly just left to go find ivy and i'm still staring at conrad. the fact he treated ev like that makes my blood boil. i walk over and pull conrad off his seat. "what the fuck are you doing conrad" i say yelling dragging him outside "what am i not allowed to kiss my girlfriend" he said which made me more annoyed "THAT WASNT EVIE" i yelled shoving him "what-what are you on about yes it was" he said looking at me like he just saw a ghost "no conrad it wasn't, and if you wasn't so fucking pissed you would know" i said yelling back "wha- she saw" he said stumbling back "yes conrad she saw and she had a fucking breakdown, belly took her home" i said scoffing "same old conrad, everyone's been telling you about your drinking. do you finally realise why" i pushed him "jere i didn't know it wasn't her" he said quietly "that's not good enough" i said walking away "you talk to her tomorrow or i swear to god conrad i will beat the shit out of you" i scoff walking away. i turn around "get in the car, your coming home" i said making him slowly move to the car. we sat in silence the whole car ride home and the minute we got in conrad ran straight up to evies room which made me run after him

Evies pov

i lay in belly's arms crying my heart out as i head a door open. i turn up to face conrad who now has tears running down his face "ev- please just let me talk to you" he said beofre belly got up pushing him out but he thought back "conrad you need to leave" belly said trying to get him out "evie please, i didn't mean too" he said sobbing trying to get past belly. i see jere run behind conrad trying to pull him out. i stand up and look him straight in the eye. "you said you loved me. and that you'd be there for me, but instead you've done the opposite" i say crying "how could you do that" i say with my voice breaking. "ev, just let me explain" he said to me so hurt but also so sweetly. "conrad come on man, give her space speak to her tomorrow or something" jere said pulling him out of the room. belly shut the door and stood in front of me "come here" she said pulling me into a hug and i just fully broke down. everything he felt for me. was he lying.

eventually me and belly moved onto the bed and i cried for hours until i eventually fell asleep.