11

Chapter 11: He Keeps Me

Xiong Yuan came to the rental house where Ming Ye was located according to the address of the express.

Behind him was Ji Ming, who had awakened this time.

Ji Ming has been expecting and nervous since he got off the spaceship, and his awakening failed when he was an adult.

But fortunately, the level of physique and mental power is very high, so I read the mecha system.

The difference between having a talent form and not having a talent form is really big.

At least on the interstellar battlefield, if the mecha of the mecha soldier is broken, it is equivalent to losing two-thirds of its combat effectiveness.

And the soldiers with talent forms can still be able to be ten in one and match the talent skills, and move forward!

Who can not envy it?

Of course, Ji Ming was also envious.

Now that he has this opportunity to awaken for the second time, he has been feeling an indescribable excitement since he got off the spaceship.

As a result, I knocked on the door for a while and found that no one answered.

"People are not there?"

Xiong Yuan shook his head: "He asked me to bring you here directly, I should wait, I'll call him to communicate."

Xiong Yuan dialed Ming's light brain.

The soundproofing of the rental house was not good, and when Xiong Yuan dialed it, they heard the bell coming from the room.

People are obviously inside, why can't they hear knocks on the door?

Xiong Yuan thought that on the way here, he suddenly felt a strong uneasiness for a few seconds, but it quickly disappeared.

He didn't think much about it at the time, just his sixth sense.

Now I inexplicably recall this feeling again...

Xiong Yuan's face changed slightly: "Not good, break the door!" The

door of the rental house could not withstand two soldiers who often went to battle, and it was forcefully broken in just a few seconds.

As soon as he entered the door, Xiong Yuan saw the boy lying on the ground.

The boy covered his stomach, his brows furrowed tightly, his body curled up slightly, and he had lost consciousness.

Xiong Yuan hurriedly pounced: "Mingye!

Ji Ming was also taken aback, firstly, he didn't expect that the mysterious priest would be so young, and secondly, he didn't expect that something would happen to the priest.

Ji Ming immediately said, "I'll go and drive the hovercar in." Seeing

this, he must be taken to the hospital immediately.

It seems that he sensed that someone broke in, Xiong Yuan's hand just touched Ming Ye on the ground, Ming Ye subconsciously clasped his wrist, and the next moment, he suddenly opened his eyes.

Who dares to sneak up on the priests?

The person in front of him was strange because Xiong Yuan had made a disguise.

But when Ming Ye clasped his wrist, the totemic beast-shaped phantom that appeared on Xiong Yuan's body informed him of his identity.

Ming Ye slowly let go of his hand, and said in a weak voice: "It's Little Bear."