33

Chapter 33: Come and see the enthronement ceremony!

The Great Waves appear out of thin air.

It forms a sphere in mid-air that is more than two meters in diameter.

This ball directly wrapped the whole flame, and it flew up in one fell swoop.

This change was so rapid that when Bai Lin subconsciously reached out his hand, he did not hold Ming Yan in time.

"Xiao Jiao!"

Almost at the moment when the ball flew high, Bai Lin transformed into a talent form, and the giant hedgehog slammed into the ball, and the talent skill was activated at this moment.

Bai Lin's talent skill is a thorn in his body.

Ming Ye said before that his thorn could pierce mecha.

The materials for crafting mechs are very hard, and the teacher tested them during closed training.

He is now of a low level and can only pierce low-level mechs.

But as his cultivation gradually improves to a certain level, his talent skills will also increase, and then the high-level mecha materials will be the same as sewing clothes in front of him.

This skill may seem a bit chicken, but if it is placed in interstellar war, as long as Bai Lin is released, let him thread the needle in the enemy's battleship a few more times, the enemy's battleship will be directly scrapped.

At that time, the teacher also sighed, It's a pity that he is a B+ talent, if he is an A-level talent, he can sew the mecha as clothes when he comes up.

However, when Bai Lin confidently stabbed at the ball, he found that he seemed to have touched a ball of cotton.

The ball was formed by water, and when his thorn pierced it, the surface of the ball was also dented.

Water is very inclusive, it can accommodate everything.

Bai Lin's attack landed on it, as if touching a ball of cotton.

Bai Lin was shocked in his heart, and his face was even more worried, and he shouted at Ming Ye again: "Xiao Brand!

Ming Yan,

who was wrapped in water balloons, did not seem to hear any sound.

The other students of the mecha department also came to their senses.

"What's going on?!"

"It seems to be Ming Yee-san, he is there!"

The classmates of the mecha immediately took out the mecha and wanted to help rescue Ming Yan.

In front of Blue Whale, these are just like children living at home, and there is no threat to him.

He even watched with interest for a while the useless rescue of the imperial humans, and when he found that a teacher had rushed over, he was ready to leave with his 'loot'.

The blue whale raised his hand, and the water ball quickly shrank and landed on his hand as if it had been enchanted.

The blue whale glanced warily in a certain direction, and there were several extremely strong auras in that direction.

If he guessed correctly, it should be a teacher from the Imperial Military Academy.

But Blue Whale was prepared.

If he has the courage to come here and directly rob people, he has the confidence to retreat with his whole body.

The waves poured down from the sky, catching all the students by surprise, and they were so embarrassed that they were swept away by the current.