64

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 64 The whole world knows that you have been intimate!

    Hearing Mingluo agree, Li Yuanqing felt a little guilty instead.

    He felt that he was still in too much of a hurry, hadn't prepared anything, and didn't even have a decent environment around him, so he proposed to Luoluo just like that.

    Even if there are no gifts and no preparations, at least you should choose a beautiful place instead of such a simple tent.

    Although Luoluo agreed, he felt guilty instead.

    Mingluo clearly sensed his mood: "Are you unhappy?"

    Li Yuanqing held his hand tightly, and his voice was a little low: "There is nothing here..."

    Mingluo asked him puzzledly: "What do you want? "

    Worried about Mingluo's misunderstanding, Li Yuanqing said softly: "I mean, I should prepare a gift for you."

    Mingluo understood, "But, you gave me all your things." He

    started Count to Li Yuanqing: "You bought me a house, and you gave me all your money, and then you have no money yourself. You just got a lot of treasures from the Siren Clan, and you gave them all to me..."

    Mingluo counted to the back, and really didn't understand: "Is there anything else you can give me? Do you still have money? Didn't you give it all to me?" Li Yuanqing: "..." How can there be a way to count

    to

    the back, He has the feeling of hiding 'private money'!

    Li Yuanqing quickly said: "I didn't hide any private money!"

    Mingluo looked serious: "Then what gift do you want to give me? I think you are already very good!"

    Li Yuanqing felt warm in his heart, but he still checked carefully Repeatedly: "Really? Lao Lao, I have never liked anyone before, so I don't know if it's right to do so. If you think I have done something wrong, please tell me, and I will correct it in time.

    " She rested her head on his chest, rubbed it, and said with some sleepiness: "You don't need to change it, it's fine as you are, I like it very much."

    In fact, Mingluo has nothing to pursue.

    All he wants is to find the former tribal people, and then everyone will have no worries about food, unite and struggle together, work hard to develop together, and everyone will make progress together.

    This is his biggest wish right now.

    Now he has King Beast Warrior by his side, and someone he likes, who is about to marry him, and has a new home in the interstellar world!

    He is really satisfied.

    That is to say, Li Yuanqing still wanted to give himself more, and he didn't think that he was poor and white, and the money was with him, so what else could he buy?

    Mingluo was moved, but at the same time felt a little funny.

    "Sleep quickly, don't think too much." Mingluo raised his small face from his chest, and bumped his forehead against his chin: "I have to go back to the Imperial Capital Star soon." Li Yuanqing saw that Mingluo really didn't care