End

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72 Wasteland Continent III (End) (1)

    Li Yuanqing didn't quite understand what Mingluo said.

    Li Yuanqing: "Why don't you remember you?"

    He had a feeling that even if he forgot who he was, he would never forget Lao Lao.

    Mingbao glanced at Li Yuanqing up and down, and felt that Li Yuanqing hadn't changed much, he was exactly the same as him in the interstellar era.

    In other words, this is indeed Li Yuanqing himself.

    Confirming that Li Yuanqing really knew him, Mingluo said in a low voice, "Da Wen, they don't even remember me."

    Hearing this, Li Yuanqing's eyes turned to the four King Beast warriors behind Mingluo.

    The four patriarchs are no different from those in Interstellar, except that they are dressed differently, and they are still the same.

    Facing Li Yuanqing's gaze, the four beasts narrowed their eyes slightly, staring at him vigilantly and vigilantly, apparently not relaxing their defenses against Li Yuanqing.

    Especially when they saw that their honorable priest had such trust and closeness to this strange orc who suddenly appeared, the four beasts were even more vigilant.

    What they were thinking in their hearts was, why did the priest know this strange orc?

    The priest called him by his name just now.

    And the name the priest called... seemed to be the name that the priest had asked them before, whether they knew it or not.

    All kinds of strange feelings made them have a bad premonition in their hearts. First, they felt that this strange orc who appeared suddenly had confused their priests in some way; second, they were worried that this orc would affect them in the hearts of the priests. status.

    Li Yuanqing was sure: "They don't know me either."

    Li Yuanqing actually didn't know what was going on, as soon as he opened his eyes, he found that he had come to a strange sea.

    There are all kinds of creatures in the sea area, some of which are underwater orcs that he has never seen before.

    But these are not important, the important thing is that the brand around me is gone.

    He searched for it immediately.

    It was not the first time for him to come to this shore. He sensed that there were traces of orc life in the forest on land.

    Li Yuanqing is a very vigilant person. When he discovered that these orcs were wearing animal skins, he felt something was wrong.

    After observing the shore for several days, he finally realized that he seemed to have returned to the continent of ancient times.

    The first reaction in my heart was that this must have something to do with branding.

    I just don't know if Luo Luo will remember him.