49

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 is... that's what it means.

    The two-meter-high plant-like innate form left a long black shadow on the ground as it moved.

    It doesn't have many branches and leaves, but more flowers with strange shapes.

    The diameter of each flower is very large, like a black cage that can swallow the head of an adult in one bite.

    It swayed, moving towards their direction little by little.

    It moves without sound, like a ghost walking in the dark without sound.

    The moonlight is behind it, making its shadow extraordinarily slender, like the haggard body of a devil, deformed and weird.

    Gradually, it got closer and closer, and as it got closer, the 'flowers' on its branches, like eyes, started to turn.

    It is looking for its purpose.

    soon.

    It has found its purpose.

    At the same time, all the 'flowers' on the branches turned in the direction where Mingluo was.

    Plant talent forms cannot move autonomously.

    That is to say, if the natural forms of plants want to move, there must be another 'power' to help them move.

    Li Yuanqing was sure that this plant was in its natural state, and did not borrow any external force to move it.

    That is, it is moving by itself.

    It seemed to have determined where the person it was looking for was, and it began to move again.

    On the bed, under the quilt.

    Li Yuanqing's tail is also getting bigger little by little.

    Because he still has Mingluo totem blood in his body, Mingluo used this totem blood to turn himself into a little mermaid.

    Although Mingluo recovered a little bit of totem blood later on, Li Yuanqing went to the federal front before the recovery, so there is still a lot left in his body.

    He comprehended this skill by himself based on the principle of Minglao making himself smaller.

    It is nothing more than compressing or amplifying the power of the totem blood.

    Compression is to compress all the power into one ball, which can make the beast shape smaller, because the beast shape without the support of the power of the totem cannot support the huge beast shape.

    On the contrary, since it can be made smaller, it must also be made larger.

    So he distributed the totem blood to various parts of his body, and then tried to control this power, blowing it up like a balloon.

    It was a failure at first, but after a few attempts, Li Yuanqing was able to take it in and out freely.

    The gradually growing tail forms a semicircle, gently encircling Ming Luo.