5

Chapter 5: He was so pitiful, he wanted to protect him

The totem beast form flashed, and Ming Ye didn't see it clearly, and after the contact between the two disappeared, it disappeared immediately.

Ming Ye was a little surprised, was that Li Yuanqing's talent form?

After Li Yuanqing gave the bag to Ming Brand, he turned and left.

Just after taking two steps, a young man's voice came from behind him: "Admiral Li."

Li Yuanqing looked back at him.

Ming Ye said, "Can I touch your hand?"

Li Yuanqing: "?

Ming Ye looked at him calmly, and there was no fanaticism about him in his eyes like the others, but he asked very calmly: "One finger will do."

That's a strange request.

Before that, Li Yuanqing would definitely not have agreed.

Just thinking that Old Master Song didn't forget to pack food for the teenager when he was sad, I thought that the relationship between the two was not bad.

After a few seconds of silence, Li Yuanqing: "Yes." Ming

Ye stretched out his hand and gently pinched Li Yuanqing's little finger.

It is obviously a very simple action, but it can be placed on Ming Brand's body, but there is a feeling of dignity and dignity.

As if he were a god and actively touching you, it is the glory that the gods have bestowed on you, and you should feel flattered.

Li Yuanqing himself felt a little surprised, he actually felt this way.

The skin on the fingers of the two touched, and the cold feeling came.

Very icy indeed.

Ming Yezheng wondered how there could be such a low human temperature, and the next moment he saw a huge totem beast-shaped shadow appear behind Li Yuanqing.

That shadow is really big, which means that the other party's totem beast shape is also very large!

It was even bigger than the beast form of his previous Totem King Beast Warrior!

But what kind of totemic beast shape is that?

It seems that there is also a fish tail?

Is that a fish tail?

In the tribe before Ming Ye, there was no totem beast form of aquatic animals, and today he saw this beast form for the first time, and he was a little uncertain for a while.

Ming Ye wanted to see clearly, but at this moment, the blood pool in his body suddenly boiled, as if it was about to burn, and then there were signs of evaporation, and the totem bloodline was gradually decreasing.

Ming Ye frowned.

What's going on? How could he look at Li Yuanqing's totem beast form and consume the blood in his blood pool?

Ming Ye let go of his hand without saying a word, and when he encountered something dirty, his brows furrowed tightly, looking at Li Yuanqing's fingers, there was still a trace of... Abandon?

Li Yuanqing: "? Ming

Ye checked the totem bloodline in his body and found that the bloodline in the blood pool was really a little less.

This person's talent form won't be some kind of bloodsucking worm, right?

How can he still consume his blood?