41

Chapter 41 Waiting For My Crazy Mud

    The priest's perception can not only check whether a person's heart is pure or not.

    You can also 'see' clearly the specific situation of the orc's innate form.

    Mingluo relies on his perception to distinguish whether he should be awakened for this orc.

    If it is an orc with a heart full of dirt, the priest basically refuses to awaken him.

    Only dark priests would like such orcs.

    However, when he touched Empress Xie Wei, Mingluo was obviously startled by the cold breath.

    Of course, there are bad orcs in the wilderness tribes. They will invade the territories of other tribes and treat the tribesmen of other tribes as slaves.

    This kind of orc has also been perceived by Mingluo.

    They are the kind of very straightforward bad people. At a glance, they can tell that he has a dark heart and know that he is a bad orc, and they can also see some clues from the surface.

    But there has never been one that gave him this feeling.

    It was as if the opponent's body was a cold lump of ice, constantly releasing an extremely shabby cold breath.

    Mingluo raised his eyes subconsciously to look at Queen Xie Wei.

    Xie Wei was still smiling, smiling generously.

    She is very beautiful. This kind of beauty is not only beautiful in appearance, but also in temperament.

    The eldest prince's appearance still favors her, especially those eyes, which are at least 80% similar to the eldest prince's.

    Perhaps it was because there had never been such a 'duplicate' person on the wasteland continent, which made Ming Luo stunned for a while.

    He didn't know whether to believe what he saw with his own eyes or what he saw with his perception.

    Probably because this 'hand' was held for a long time, both Xie Wen and Wen Yilin sensed something was wrong.

    Xie Wen: "Young Master?"

    Mingluo paused for a moment, did not let go, but said to Queen Xie Wei: "I am looking at your talent form, is that okay?"

    Xie Wei smiled: "Of course."

    But she was still a little surprised: "This way you can see Is it?"

    Mingluo said: "Yes."

    But soon, Mingluo was surprised by the queen's talent.

    Because the queen's innate form...is a plant form.

    It was a plant that seemed to be more than two meters tall, with thick branches. Just from its appearance, it looked like a tree that was not very tall.

    However, this tree has several very large flowers, the diameter of which is about the size of a basketball!

    It was the first time that Mingluo had seen the innate form of a plant.

    When he was studying interstellar knowledge before, he had seen that there are three types of talent forms, including animal form, plant form, and dead object.