62

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62 The Star Wars Caused by the Priest of the Sea King

    "You should be the one who should run!"

    An Ji felt angry and aggrieved!

    Since getting the inheritance and inheriting the memory of the inheritance, I have never been so aggrieved again!

    He stared fixedly at Mingluo, with more jealousy in his eyes: "Do you think that you broke into my territory today, and you can leave safely?!" In the inheritance memory, the glory that belongs to the

    priest is too beautiful up.

    All orcs had to obey the priest, even the chief of the tribe had to be obedient in front of the priest.

    And he is a priest, he is the person with the highest status among the orcs.

    Not only that, during the years he lived in the herd of alien beasts, in addition to working hard to improve his ability to control alien beasts, he was actually enjoying it.

    Whenever those strange beasts obediently obeyed his words and became like well-behaved pets under his control, he felt a sense of pride spontaneously in his heart.

    Look, these ferocious beasts have become so obedient in front of me.

    The orcs will listen to him, and the beasts will listen to him.

    He is the master of the entire orc planet.

    After being a priest of the orc race for so many years, he is indeed the master of the entire orc planet.

    Even if he doesn't know anything about the defensive satellites, but Tumeng understands, mainly trying to listen to him, those defensive satellites are also under his control.

    But now all this has changed.

    Since the priest of the empire appeared.

    All the obedient orcs he raised betrayed him!

    Especially when he saw that Mingluo used Tumeng as a mount, he felt even more angry.

    He stayed in the orc clan for so long, when did Tumeng ever bow down to himself so much? Even willing to be his mount?

    No!

    Thinking about it now, that was just superficial respect!

    Under this double anger, An Ji wished that Tu Meng would regret betraying him and taking refuge in other priests!

    A strange whistle came from An Ji's mouth.

    The tone of this whistle is particularly weird, giving people a creepy feeling.

    The strangest thing is that An Ji obviously only blew a few words, but the whistle seemed to be echoing continuously, over and over again, like water waves rippling, going far away, without stopping for a long time.

    As the whistle sounded away, the entire ground began to vibrate, shaking the ground and shaking the mountains.

    The sound of tens of millions of messy footsteps rushing forward accompanied by the roar of strange beasts.