55

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    After all, this is not the first time Tumeng has felt this kind of call.

    So he became very familiar with this feeling.

    It's just that in the past, this sense of calling came from far away, but this time Tumeng found that it was so close to him!

    He and that person seem to be in the same time and space, on the same planet, and may even be in the same area.

    This feeling was so strong that Tu Meng took several breaths.

    Seeing that Tu Meng was clutching his chest, looking like he was about to lose his feet, his confidants were startled: "Master!"

    Tu Meng propped himself on the huge tree trunk with one hand, and gently patted his chest with the other, trying to squeeze that The stock feels smooth down.

    Fortunately, this feeling only lasted for a dozen seconds, and then gradually disappeared.

    But because the sense of existence was stronger this time than before, even though it had disappeared, there was still a lingering warmth, making his heart beat faster than usual.

    Tu suddenly raised his head and looked in a certain direction.

    Is it this direction?

    That feeling just now... Did it come from there?

    Isn't the mountain in front of you in the direction where Huhu Mountain is located?

    Tu Meng frowned, and somehow remembered what Aya had said before.

    Ah Bao just went to investigate the direction of Huhu Mountain and disappeared.

    The orc who sneaked into Xiong Yuan's cave... seems to have said that the priests of the empire also came to the orc planet.

    Is it in that direction?

    Could it be that he is really a dark priest who just wanted to summon himself?

    Even from such a long distance, they can forcibly summon themselves.

    Tu Meng frowned, evaluating the strength of the 'Dark Priest' in his heart.

    However, Mr. An's words are no longer so credible to him.

    So is it the Dark Priest?

    If it wasn't a dark priest, who would it be?

    Kraken family?

    Seeing that Tu Meng has been silent, the confidant is very anxious: "Master, are you alright?" On a

    planet as big as the orcs, with so many scattered villages and tribes, they are all controlled by the ruler alone, so nothing will happen to the ruler!

    Tumeng carefully felt the beating frequency of his heart, and after a while he waved his dark hands and said, "It's okay." The

    confidant's face was still anxious. Go to the Priest!"