38

Chapter 38: Do you want to kiss again? It will rain, and the mother will marry

The room had no lights on, it was very dim.

Today's weather is not as good as usual, and dark clouds obscure the moon and make it impossible for the light to shine.

The lights in the rest of the palace were very bright, and in the alternation of light and dark, it seemed that the room became extremely dark.

For the king beast warriors, this darkness did not affect their vision, and Xie Wen, who pushed the door in, only adapted to the darkness for a few seconds, and immediately understood all the environment and people in the room at a glance.

Ming Ye turned his back to the door, obviously startled by the sound of Xie Wen pushing the door in.

Xie Wen saw a silver blue light flash in front of him, like lightning, blinking away in this room.

Xie Wen's speed was also very fast, and he immediately went to track the silver-blue light.

Ming Ye shouted: "Da Wen."

Xie Wen had already arrived in front of him, instinctively going to capture the place where the silver-blue light had disappeared.

Ming Ye: "Smell you wait!"

With Ming Ming's obstruction, Xie Wen saw something flash under his nose and disappeared.

Although it was a blink of an eye, it still made Xie Wen see that thing clearly.

No, it can't be said to be something, but one... Fish?

Saying it's a fish, it doesn't seem like it.

Because Xie Wen only saw a silver-blue fish's tail, about the length of the palm of a hand, the fish's tail was wet, glowing with cold light.

The speed of this fish was so fast, Xie Wen was clearly blocked, and he saw nothing but the tail of this fish.

After seeing the silver-blue small fish with a large palm disappear, Ming Ye quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Before this breath was finished, he saw Xie Wen looking back.

Xie Wen: "..." Xie

Wen: "That is?" Ming

Ye's face was calm: "Well, it's a fish."

Xie Wen: "You just talked to him?" Ming

Ye: "Yes.

Xie Wen: "So, this is not an ordinary fish. Ming

Ye coughed lightly, "Well, count... Orc bar.

Xie Wen: "How did you guys meet?"

Xie Wen's heart was very vigilant.

Without his knowledge, the little young master not only knew a fish, but this fish was also an orc.

That is to say, this fish can become a person, no, maybe he said the opposite, not that it can become a person, but that this fish is perhaps the natural form of someone.

And Ming Ye actually wanted to sleep with this man, and still held him to sleep, when did this fish meet the priest, and when did the priest believe him so much?

Ming Ye did not answer immediately, as if he was considering the wording.

Seeing this, Xie Wen changed his expression and said in a low voice: "Little young master, you have a special status, I am worried that someone deliberately approached you and lowered your defense, in case he..."