69

return

Primitives have traveled to the interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69 A family of three people who love each other. (no

    After staying in Tai'an Star for four months, Mingluo visited almost every corner of Tai'an Star.

    Xie Wen, Blue Whale and the others finally realized that in a family, whichever child is the weakest is the most favored child.

    Because Tai Chi is already very old, he has been the planet owner of Tai'an for more than 100 years, and he is 245 years old now.

    Among the average ages of 200 to 300 years in the interstellar world, the age of Thai chimpanzees is the oldest that Mingluo has ever seen.

    He had never seen such an old person on the wasteland continent before, and the average age at that time was not even a hundred years old, let alone two hundred years old.

    Adhering to the principle of respecting the old and caring for the young, in Ming Luo's eyes, Tai Chi is not only a frail old man, but also the weakest among his king beast fighters, so he received extra care from the priest.

    Xie Wen tried to tell Mingluo: "The Thai orangutan race is different from other interstellar races. Although they are poor and backward, their racial talent is relatively long-lived.

    " , looking very old, trembling when walking, and looking like he might fall down at any time.

    In fact, he had seen Thai orangutans more than 60 years ago.

    At that time, when the Thai orangutan came to the empire to give gifts, he looked like a candle in the wind.

    At that time, Xie Wen had just taken office as the emperor of the empire, and he had a heart of wanting to dominate the stars. The first ones he wanted to subdue were naturally other countries on the border of the empire.

    However, when he saw the Thai chimpanzee...

    Such an old man, in order to pray for the peace of his planet, walked unsteadily and spoke weakly, as if he would not accept their promise if he did not agree. A gift, the gorilla will immediately fall for him.

    Xie Wen then softened his heart and accepted the gift from the Thai gorilla as if he had accepted this little brother. He was even prepared to wait a few months, or half a year or a year, after the Thai gorilla passed away. He occupied Tai'an Star.

    More than sixty years have passed now.

    The orangutan is still in this state, nothing has changed at all!

    Xie Wen asked someone to inquire again, and finally found out that the Thai orangutan race is like this. Although it ages quickly, after getting old...he won't die, he can continue to live, but his mother has a long life.

    It was their soft-hearted and easy-to-deceive young master who was coaxed by this old monster. Do you really think he is some kind of fragile old man?

    Ming Luo asked back: "But the gorilla is over two hundred and forty years old, do you want to argue with an old man?"

    Xie Wen: "..."