19

When we arrived at the church, I separated from them so I could get ready. Many people were there already, and thankfully, Madeline told me that Alice would come straight here. I felt a little bad that she would have to go alone. Especially knowing how persistent many of the church people can be. Right off the bat, they will ask about your faith and where you are with our lord and Saviour.

I had been in the dressing room for nearly twenty minutes getting ready. Everyone else was dressed up to talk about themselves. It made me a bit nervous. Maybe I was a bit over the top? Well, not to sound vain...

Because vain was sin...

But I thought I looked better than many of the people here. It wasn't that they were uglier or I was prettier. I felt that I was more put together. Everyone had modest clothes on, as usual. However, none of it had individuality. I wondered if that were how I really looked like most of the time.

Lacking individuality.

Anyway, I still looked at myself in the mirror (with no ounce of vain) and felt amazed that I could make myself look different. When my brother saw me, my hair was up, so he didn't notice how short I had cut it. Only Madeline had known. It was because she was in the room when I did it.

The purple dress I picked out was silky and fitted well. It had a small slit that went below my knee. It wasn't indecent. The neckline was sharp and barely passed my collarbone. The sleeves covered my shoulders and were made of a soft sheer lacy fabric.

I would be lying if I said I didn't model my hair after that woman Alice told me about. My hair and makeup were inspired by pictures of her I had seen and printed out for reference. It was the only thing I could think to do to help me put myself together.

The service would start soon, so I needed to hurry—

"Knock knock."

The sound of knocking, followed by a verbal cue, and then the door opening, knocked me back into reality. I turned my body around to see who it was, and to my great and happiest surprise, it was Alice.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled, closing the door.

"Wow! Look at you! I wouldn't have been able to recognize you," she smiled. She...well, her outfit...It was very Alice—a very masculine look, but Alice nonetheless.

"And you! You look great! Are you trying to give everyone a heart attack?"

"Oh, please, women wear pants all the time. They will survive for a few hours," she spoke. Women weren't allowed to wear pants, but she did it anyway.

If only I could be as confident as her.

"Hopefully....and why did you decide to come looking for me? Did you want to leave Amelia and Madeline with my brother? To suffer?" I smiled. She had begun circling me, checking me out. Her hand gently touched my waist, moving it with her body.

"Well, I could have. However, I wanted to ask you why you left me behind personally. It made me sad," she smirked. She came up to me, holding my waist, and I smiled. "Well, you took too long; what can I say?" I laughed. She traced her hands up my sides until she could wrap her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, and now I have to punish you."

"We are in the house of the lord!"

"Yeah, and that somehow makes me even more excited. Like a forbidden deed, it's great."

She had begun cackling, shaking me back and forth, but I stood still, annoyed. She loved making religious jokes. Honestly? I can't help but laugh. They were always so funny.

She gave me a look.

The look, as if saying she wanted to kiss.

"You look absolutely beautiful...how about we do something after this? You can keep that cute little dress on too if you'd like, doll face," she smiled. She began to back me up against the wall, and I felt anxious again. Thankfully I wore my new panties! She'd love them!

She kept a hand on my shoulder while her other traced down my waist. "Alice, we are in a holy place," I laughed. She shrugged her shoulders, shoving her face into the nape of my neck and kissing me. "It's okay; we will be so fast that god won't know," she laughed.

"Oh, and you smell so good. Is that a new perfume?"

I laughed at what she said, holding her as she continued to kiss my neck. Then, when she stopped to look at me, I couldn't help but smile wider. "You make me feel...infinitely better...." I smiled. I leaned in closely, giving her a peck on the lips.

However, she wanted more than just a peck.

Alice reached her hands up to my face, kissing me longingly. I kissed her back, but it only fueled her energy even more.

Sorry, Jesus...

I continued kissing her back and felt she was trying to lift my leg and stick her hands up my dress. Scandalous if you ask me. "Tell me how much you want me," she whispered. She began to play with my hair by twirling it around her fingers.

It made me go crazy!

I absolutely loved when she twirled my hair.

"Okay..." I laughed. I knew my face was red. Despite the hot feeling and the mirror beside me, I knew. I knew from the sound of my voice. She had put me in a hard place that felt overwhelmingly good.

The doorknob loudly clicked open. And although I thought I had enough time to move away, I didn't. I only turned my head, dumbfounded, seeing Julia standing in the doorway.

The service had started. I was sure of it.

"Francine?....what are you?" She started. She stopped once she realized who I was with. Alice pulled away from me, and I stood up straight, terrified. I don't think I could ever forget the look on her face as she stared at us.

"Hey, I can explain...please," I begged. I felt terrified, seeing her face look disgusted. I turned to Alice, who didn't care that she found out. She looked like she was ready to pounce at my word.

"No...you don't need to explain anything to me!" Julia spat. She harshly shut the door behind her, leaving. Leaving Alice and me behind.

I turned to Alice, shocked, and her face dropped once seeing my expression. "I'm sorry...I need to...I need to go," I spoke. I felt my world was crashing down and had no say in it. I felt helpless and scared, and there wasn't any doubt she would tell.

Oh, Fudge...