Introduction

Hey hey HEY!! It's been three years... Since algebros occured what the actual FUCK!! Anyways, Its me, your FAVOURITE underrated QUEEN, Sarah fucking Jones!! The hottest bitch in the 10th grade, AND the most popular from 6th grade-now!!

If you're wondering, "what happened to Allison??" We got split into different classes in 9th grade. I suppose we're still friends, just not THAT close... instead I have two best friends, Luka and Jolene. Luka is the calm girly, Jolene is a little TOO crazy... She's very impulsive. and then theres ME, the sexiest bitch in the grade.

Secondly, My sister... Kassy Jones, she's changed.. a LOT. She goes to some strict private school and isnt that crazy criminal anymore. She's actually calm. Especially after her months in prison.. she has two friends, amari and artemis. at first, kass and artemis were a bit mischievous but theyre FINE now. shes one of the most known girls in las vegas after what she did!!

and then theres the trio, celine, ellie, nora. they wanna be us so bad. celine is your typical 2000s bimbo bitch, and shes really sweet too. ellie and nora are just horny 16 year olds, like??? ellie is a little basic but nora is a punk rock girly... that trio is kinda cool, but does NOT compare to me, jolene and luka!!

and if you're wondering, "what happened to the algebros??" well surprisingly.. theyre still close. they always have been. theyre always out together, they're just like average 13 year old guys, and yes, atticus and rocco are still homosexuals... (DONT HATE ME FOR THIS IM IN THE LGBTQ) but yeah, they are still doing pretty well. the whole of windbay knows them, and even crownsgate (kassys school) knows, theyre like everywhere!!

one thing that has went downhill is me and allisons addictions.. unfortunately i have a NICOTINE addiction, allison has an alcohol addiction. i know were underrage. but its like, this popular girl from our year, mary, made us try nicotine and alcohol at a party (in 9th grade) and she gave me like 4 cigarettes and she said if i didnt take them all she'd jump me. same for allison and when mary gave her 3 bottles of vodka.  but yeah, unfortunately i can't stop smoking and it sucks ass... but feels so GOOD at the same time.

allison goes to the bar every friday and she told me theres like this group of like nine people who are aged around 17-25, and they always are there, at the same spot. she is very suspicious of them, as they always just stay there till late at night, like even klaus said it was weird. klaus doesnt drink, but he goes with allison anyway.