Chapter 4 - Hunting for the algebros

Honestly, I don't really like Beatrix, Nora and Ellie. All they talk about is those guys and how they want them and they literally STALK them. It makes me so uncomfortable.

"Any more information about the algebros?" I asked them, they don't have any. "Although Nora and Ellie are scared that their little crushes are taken" Flora announced. "Kinda hope they are..." She murmured. I giggled. I wonder if they are or not??

# TYLERS POV

Honestly, there are these girls who are actually creeping me out. Everywhere I go, I see them. Unsure of their names, but like what if they have a crush on me? I have to get them to know SOMEHOW that I have a boyfriend, Onceler. The only people that know are Alejandro and Jacob. I am genuinely scared.

It is suspected there is another couple in the group, and that is Veronica and Karen. They act so gay with eachother, no offense... 😞

Anyways, for a little bit of background information as to why me and my friends are here, we basically left the school last year (class of 2025), and we all signed up for a trip to Greece, but never got to go unfortunately. So did the other group, BUT in 10th grade, Me, Onceler, Alejandro and Camilo were a friend group. We kicked out Camilo though, he is so annoying, literally unbearable. He is now friends with Bakugo and Draco. Camilo is also homophobic and he would absolutely murder me if he found out about me and Onceler's relationship.

# SARAH'S POV

Today, we are going to go to the town. We have invited some of the girls (what i mean by that is the ones were friends with) and we're meant to meet at the front entrance at 2:30pm. currently, I am just hanging at the pool with Ellie, we had a few swimming races, and the other barbs were just there sunbathing, I feel kind of bad for hanging out with them over Allison, but she is always with Jolene and Luka now. I haven't heard from them in ages.

Celine was upstairs to get changed, and when she came back down, she looked exactly like Karen. Are we being posessed by the algebros? Everyone is obsessed with at least someone, even from the anti algebros?

Ellie: onceler is SO hot.
Nora: Tyler is sooo fine..
Beatrix: I love Alejandro!!
Celine: Karen's style is so cute.
Flora: Yuri seems so cool!!
Luka: Jacob is handsome,
Allison: Willy wonka is sexy..
Jolene: ALL OF THEM ARE HOT AND I AM NOT DENYING IT.

And for me, just none of them are genuinely attractive. Yes some may be pretty, but i wouldn't CRUSH on them. But what they're doing is so weird, stalking them?? how obsessive can a person GET.