Chapter 6 - We got the information!!

Celine came back with a lot of information just in a day. "So basically they like stalk them all the time, they are too obsessed. And they don't want anyone near them, even though Tyler and Onceler ARE gay. They have even took videos of them, and taken their deodorants." Celine explained. What weirdos, we need to tell one of our leaders somehow, apparently they prank call the algebros too, and smirk and do inappropriate things near them. Gosh I feel SO bad.

Ellie's POV:

I really, really like stalking Onceler. He is so hot, And I love being a stalker along with Nora and Beatrix as well. We are thinking of talking to them sometime and flirt to fluster them, it'll be so fun.

I am quite disappointed that Tyler and Onceler, THE ONES THAT ME AND NORA FUCKING LIKE, are together?? I don't even fucking know what to do. I will just continue to stalk. Beatrix really likes Alejandro, and from what I know he isn't taken. They have a chance especially because Beatrix is down bad. Our next stalking session is in 3 hours, At night. When Tyler and Onceler are asleep. This will be AWESOME.

Sarah's POV:

Celine is going to keep being a secret spy to get dirt on them, it's like her job at this point. But we promised her we will pay her back after and buy her whatever she wants.

Look, I barely know the algebros, but what did they ever do to deserve all this?? I know this all started because Allison seen them at a bar, but still??

Few minutes later, the announcement speaker came on. That is the speaker that tells us when assemblies and stuff are. But, it wasn't that. It was Allison, "OI, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ALGEBROS ARE WEIRD DRUGGIES THAT DRINK EVERY DAY?? THEYRE GONNA BE WEIRD TO YOU SO DONT GO NEAR THEM!!" She screamed. "BTW I LIED MY NAME ISNT ACTUALLY ALEC, LOSERS ITS SADHBH!!"

What the fuck?? So Allison and "Sadhbh" snuck into the office to say that, now what will everyone think about the algebros?? Yes, they may drink, but now everyone thinks they're perverts.

Allison's POV:

So yeah! me and Sadhbh snuck into the office to say that. "And we also decided to reveal my real name as I lied this whole time." Sadhbh stated. Many people were SOOO shocked. OOPS... and they do room checks every Thursday. I wont be looking forward to that!