Chapter 5 - i am SO done with them.

Everything is going wrong, i'm sick of my own friends stalking random men they never seen in their life. why do they keep on doing this??? whatever they do, i am not getting involved.

"OH AND WE SHOULD GET OUR HAIR DYED!" Nora suggested. now they are deciding on what colour of highlights they would want. "i'm going flr blue" nora claimed. "red for me!" ellie said. "and im choosing purple." beatrix requested. "ill just go with uh uh uhhh black." i said. I know that they're only doing this to stalk their crushes. I am really done.

"I'm going to go up to the room for a bit, see you all later!!" I said. I wanted to stay up there forever.

Once I got to my room, I bursted into tears, it escalated into a mental breakdown. "I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE, I DONT WANT THEM TO BE STALKING OTHERS AND BEING CREEPY, THIS IS SHIT!!" I kicked the bin. Mascara dripping down my eyes, I was so lost in this life. For the first time in a while, I smoked. "I.. did.. it??" I wondered. "I FUXKING SMOKES I WAS SOBER FOR SO LONG I HATE MY LIFE." I threw myself to the floor, I don't know waht to do with this dumb life anymore.

Until I heard a knock on the door. It was Flora, "What the fuck Sarah, are you okay?" She asked. "Well, n-not exactly, it's a lot." I explained. "You can tell me, I'm here for you." Flora responded. I explained everything, and now were trying to find a solution.

"What if WE took Beatrix, Nora and Ellie down?? They seem to be ruining you a lot. Don't worry, we will work on this TOGETHER." Flora stated. "And don't worry, I've been there too, I used to shoplift because I was pressured. Just please don't feel pressured to help them stalk." She added.

We have decided to tell one of the other algebros for revenge. "What if we also tried taking the algebros down too? Like we planned to from the start." Flora suggested. I had to explain that they aren't the problem anymore, its that their lives are in danger. Flora understood.

We got Celine to act as a spy, and see what the fuck these girls do with their crushes behind my back. We also got Alec and Allison to help us, as Gregorio wasn't bothered.

"So like, hey Jacob, did you know there's like these two girls stalking Onceler and Tyler?? There's another one whos also stalking Alejandro but I don't think he is very relevant because he is in a different squad." Flora explained to Jacob. "That is... weird?? I have to tell them, but right now I'm spending time with JJ. i'll help soon!!" Jacob responded, seeming suspicious of us.