Chapter 3 - We're going to Greece!

So like, all I know is Nora and Ellie have crushes on two of the algebros guys. And I've personally seen all of them and the only good looking ones are the GIRLS. We just need to do a little more stalking because its so weird they used to go to windbay. I know we look obsessive, but Allison has always had a bad feeling about them, so as her best friend, we need to sort this out.

*The next day, in school*

"Good morning class, as you know that our 2 week trip to Greece is tomorrow, so make sure you are ready as we have prepared this trip for our amazing 10th graders." Mr Johnson announced. "But, we have a little twist. Some students who have graduated will be going on the trip as well! A famous incident happened to a few of them when they were in 11th grade, not as famous as the Kassy Jones incident though." He continued. I went all red. I don't like thinking about the old Kassy.

Today me, Allison, Luka and Jolene decided to sit with the barbs so we can think about the plan. "So what if like all of them are hot and we can just you know, date them all!!" Jolene suggested. "No what the fuck brooo" Luka snapped. "We need to kinda exploit Alec's ability to hack and find information about them. Without her, we would be nowhere in this situation." Flora said. "Or maybe I could ask her for her ways, and then pay her like 100 dollars??" Beatrix laughed, we were unsure whether it was a good idea or not.

*The next day*
We were about to get the bus to the airport, and we all organised our seats. "I don't CARE what anyone says I'm beside Nora" Ellie said, slightly blushing. "I'll be beside my pookie Flora. By the way, I love the fit!!" Celine stated, Flora responded, "Thanks bbg, I love your style too." I let Luka and Jolene sit next to eachother even though Jolene will probably torture Luka with the constant flirting she does with everyone. And me, I sat with Beatrix. Allison isn't in our home room so she's on another bus. Beatrix was like the new popular girl in the grade, everyone was jealous of how rich she was. She styles her hair perfectly, and her outfits are perfect.

The bus was about to go, and when I seen who was sitting at the front, I almost jumped out of my skin. It was Veronica and Jacob. so that means the ALGEBROS ARE GONNA BE THERE?? "Hey babes, I love your hair today. Want some of my perfume?" Beatrix smiled. It was Gucci perfume. Beatrix is such a girls girl, I love it. "No need to be shy, tell me your tea!!" She suggested. "Well I am just SO invested in this newgen algebros shit, if you didnt know a few years ago-" I started. "Oh yeah, don't worry, I know. I have a friend who goes here, Scar. They know all of the tea and tells me. They are in Allison's homeroom, I think you would like them." Beatrix added. "Oh yeah, and I heard about some incident that happened a few years ago, with like 11th graders. I think two of the main people who were involved are apart of this newgen Algebros thing, I remember one of the guys involved was like SO hot, apparently he moved to my old town (new jersey) and i also had a huge crush on him last summer, I still do." She giggled.

The busride was SO long, and i could swear there was so many people there that USED to go to windbay. i didn't know how to feel. I overhead jolene say, "What if they're like very hot!!" Yeah, as you can see Jolene flirts with anyone older or the same age as her. We all find it CRAZY.

So me and the barbs found out the algebros are there, and some other people. Who are they? Who knows. I whispered to Beatrix, "And WHO are these other people?" "No idea, but we wi-" she paused. "NO. FUCKING. WAY." she blurted out. "what is it?" I asked her, "Is that the one guy I seen in New jersey that was like SO HOT??" she retorted, kicking her legs. "No way," I responded. I don't really relate as I've never PROPERLY found someone attractive, apart from my ex in 6th grade, Elijah, and my ex in 4th grade, Lara. (If that even counts??) but I don't bring them up much, they're irrelevant and in another homeroom.

30 minutes later, we arrived at the airport, FINALLY. Beatrix and I met up with Nora, Flora, Ellie and Celine. "I brought like loads of stuff for us to do on the plane, like face masks, nail polish, and SO much more, we are going to be on a private plane after all!" Flora announced. Beatrix grabbed makeup out of Flora's bag, "As I am a model I can do everyone's makeup!!" She said. Everyone was really excited, until we seen the past pupils of our school (the algebros and that other random group). They were like, split up. The algebros on one side, the other group on the other side. It seemed like some of us are getting seperate planes, like there is about 50 of us, are you even surprised?

Nora nudged Ellie, "Look oh my GOD! It's the two sexy men..." "OMGOMG, THAT one is so hot, not that random minging guy you like..." Ellie giggled. Me, Celine, Flora and Beatrix kind of just, side eyed them. I held in a small giggle. "BEATRIX YOU CANNOT SAY SHIT, YOU LIKE THAT GUY IN THE OTHER GROUP!" Celine shouted. Beatrix widened her eyes. We eventually found out Nora was crushing over Tyler, and Ellie was crushing on Onceler.

Once we decided on a name for that OTHER group, we named them the anti algebros.

This is them, Their names are:YuriEddieCamiloAlejandroWilly WonkaSae byeokReginaDracoBakugo

Yuri
Eddie
Camilo
Alejandro
Willy Wonka
Sae byeok
Regina
Draco
Bakugo

We found out that Alejandro was the guy Beatrix liked in New Jersey. Which I am not shocked about, he looks like a guy that would be unnecessarily popular. But whatever, it's HER taste.