Chapter 8 - This messed up place

Sarah's POV:

I looked everywhere, I couldn't find anyone. Where the FUCK are they?? Did they just disappear into thin air?? I went outside for a smoke, until a car pulled up. "How's things Sarah?" It was Beatrix.

She had the most glamorous outfit on, smirking at me. "Beatrix, where the fuck were you? and WHERE did you get that car?" I queried. "Well, I stole this, and I was at a party and fucked a girl, I'm in my fag era!!" She announced. "And who is this girl?? Do you even know her??" I asked. "Not exactly, but her name is Lolita. She plays soccer, isn't that just so cool??" She stated. I nodded, because why would you sleep with a random girl??? (I feel really desperate, and I need a partner in my life...)

I decided to ask where Ellie and Nora are, because i needed to have a serious talk. "Uhh, I don't know. I think they're in the bar, wanna hop in and we can go there?" Beatrix offered. I just said yes because I was really stressing.

When we arrived, there was many people there. But we eventually found Ellie and Nora, their hand placements on each other was really weird, so I went over to them. "Where the fuck were you guys, we need to talk." Nora and Ellie just looked at each other, then started laughing. "You see, Miss Jones. Me and Nora are friends with benefits, and Beatrix thinks shes so cunty so she can fuck off and give us our own PERSONAL SPACE." Ellie snapped. She was so mad for no reason, and she's usually very chill.

Then I explained how Onceler and Tyler are druggies. Then Nora got closer to me, "Well you know what?" She got closer to my ear, and whispered "We put them there." I gasped. "YOU FUCKING WHORES, YOU REALLY THINK THAT SHIT IS OKAY??" I shouted. "You know what, fuck the both of you. Slit your throat PLEASE!" I then punched Nora, but it went too far, I think she got knocked out.

I fucked up, I really fucked up. Nora wouldn't wake up. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??" Ellie cried, I feel like the only reason I did that was because she tried framing people for being drug addicts. "You know what? Since you did that, I'm leaking the sex-tapes of your little friends and get them kicked out of the hotel, and I will tell them YOU forced them to do that." She threatened me. "I did not fucking do that, I have all the proof of you being stalkers." "I explained, firmly. "Don't you fucking da-" Then Ellie passed out, randomly. I ran out, and called Beatrix.

Beatrix picked me up, and I explained EVERYTHING. "They are such BITCHES??" I ranted, "It's okay, I understand why you knocked Nora out, but what the fuck happened to Ellie?" She questioned, both of us confused on what even happened to Ellie. Did she have a seizure??

When me and Beatrix arrived at the hotel, we seen Flora standing by the door. Smiling. "Hi Flora," I greeted. "Hey there Sarah!!" Flora responded. "I have things to do, please go." Flora demanded, she has always been such a mood.

Beatrix sent out the message to everyone: "Nora and Ellie passed out, were unsure how Ellie passed out but Nora got knocked out by some unknown."

Later on, I chose to apologise to Onceler and Tyler and we decided to put a list together on everything. The list was really long. The next step was to show this to our head of year, and maybe they can get suspended.

I was walking to my room until I saw something, it was a camera. I know this is really nosy, but I decided to look what was on it. There was photos of surprise, surprise, Ellie and Nora. So then I kept looking until I saw a video, I clicked on it. I wish I never clicked on it. It was a video of Tyler and Onceler having sex. It could be nobodys camera besides Ellie or Nora, I looked a bit more, I clocked that it was Nora's camera. Jesus christ, this is too stressful. But at least we had more proof.

"Do you want to go to a party to take our minds off of everything? I know that youre really stressed." Beatrix suggested, I agreed with her and Beatrix helped me do my makeup.

We got to the party, and it was a lot of fun. I had a few cigarettes, I offered Beatrix one but she doesn't want to destroy her body. I would say the same, but I am already addicted. "Sarah, can you come here for a minute?" Beatrix dragged me to the bathroom, I was clueless.

"I never ACTUALLY liked Alejandro, it was all an act, actually. It was just so I could blend in with the others. But you know, I've always had a thing for.." "For?" I questioned, Beatrix struggled to speak, "YOU..." She spoke. And started kissing me, I pulled away for a second "Arent you with someone?" I asked, "Not actually, it was just a fling. So, friends with benefits?" She proposed. "Okay..." I agreed. I felt really pressured, I don't have a lot of experience, but I should at least try.