part 1 - what??

I was just like, sitting upstairs... listening to taylor swift's album, speak now... until i hear aggressive knocking on my door, I look out my window, and check who is BANGING my fucking door at 1 am?? It was Allison, what does she want..? I thought she'd still be in the bar at this time. I went downstairs to answer, "Allison why the FUCK are you knocking at my door its 1 in the morning?? Go to bed.." I said, with a confused look on my face. "Okay... so, you know the people that like always stay in the bar really late, they weren't there today, like NONE of them, and i need your help." She stated, i could clearly tell Allison was drunk. "What, why are you so obsessed with them?? Theyre like 5 years older than your flat ass." I responded.

"Lets set up like... security cameras!! I wanna see what theyre doing!! Im interested. We could like, stalk them and take notes, and basically just like make traps against them. And commit CRIMES!! Just a little game, please?" Allison giggled, I was unsure whether to do this or not, but without thinking... "Uh, why not, Lets go and buy some or I can even ask Kassy for some shoplifting advice, as she used to be a shoplifter." I suggested. "NONONONO, we can just like borrow some cameras from da peepz, they can help us with ANYTHING, duh!!" Allison said, grinning and giggling. "Wanna stay for the night?" I asked. Allison obviously agreed.

One day later...
12/3/26 - 11am
"HURRY THE FUCK UP SARAH AND LETS HOP IN SHOTGUN" Allison screamed, running to my car. I checked my makeup from the car mirror, it was fine, i smoked a cigarette and started driving, we blasted the radio, the song, "what is love" was playing.

When we arrived at da peepz headquarters, we went to the desk, we had a chat to Alec, she is one of the members of da peepz. "Where is lauren, sharkbark and mari??" I asked. "Mari left to go and help work at furryslagz666 studio, and sharkbark died yesterday. So Lauren is like the only manager now." Alec laughed. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US SHARKBARK DIED?? WERE LIKE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS ORGANISATION?!" Allison screamed, banging the desk. "Uh, I don't know... My bad! Anyway, What are you hear for?" Alec asked.

"We need security cameras, for something." I told her. "Basically every friday i go to the bar, i see these group of people always in the same spot. ever since i started drinking. and last friday they werent there, and im generally very suspicious of them. so like, can we use some security cameras?? to see what their really like, and we can take them DOWN, and drag their ASSES!! Maybe even report to the cops as well, we can frame them for a crime!" Allison and I begged. She was desperate to find out what they do and why theyre so suspicious. "I guess so, Here is a bunch you can use, 40 cameras. We have LOTS of cameras, so dont worry. Download this app, So you can like find the cameras location and what the cameras have seen. Im here if you need any help, as da peepz are professional spies. We have our ways." Alec said, she also said that she wants to help us. So hopefully this goes well.

We got to my house and decided to talk to kassy for a bit, we explained the whole story and the plan. Kassy was really shocked that we were doing this but she was like, "I did the exact same in 5th grade, wait... could this be... algebros 2.0??" SHES RIGHT, SHES FUCKING RIGHT. I swear I will ask alec for all her ways and take DOWN these newgen algebros!! i WILL find out who they are, and i will drag their asses, even if their older than me!! YAY!!