SPECIAL CHAPTER - ATTICCO

This is set AFTER the Greece event, in December 2026.

December 11th 2026, 23:20.

Atticus and Rocco were sitting in Rocco's room, waiting for the time. "Well, in two minutes it'll be time." Atticus smiled. "I can't believe we've been together since 5th grade, I'm so grateful for you Atticus," Rocco explained, tearing up. "Although our whole school knew, that didn't stop us from loving each other, THAT'S how powerful we are." Atticus replied.

"ONE MORE FUCKING MINUTE." They said at the same time, and a minute later, the time came. "HAPPY FOUR YEARS I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH ROCCO, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I'LL BE HERE FOR YOU FOREVER" Atticus screamed, "NOO STOP I LOVE YOU MORE THE PAST FOUR YEARS IVE SPENT WITH YOU HAS BEEN THE BEST AND IM SO GLAD WE GOT INTO THE SAME CLASS" Rocco screamed, they both hugged, and kissed, obviously.

The two of them look up into the sky, staring at the beautiful stars and they turned around and smiled at each other. "I love you" Rocco smiled, "I love you more," Atticus giggled. They hugged eachother while sitting outside.

Five minutes later, Atticus and Rocco got an unexpected message, "Wait we both got a notification from messages?" Atticus questioned. "Lets go and check it ml" Rocco replied. It was Kassy, yes the same Kassy that outed them to the rest of the school. The message said,

"Happy four years to the both of you, I know this is very unexpected coming from me, Kassy Jones, but believe me when I mean this. Your relationship has always been so cute, and I am so sorry for what I did to you guys, I regret it, I really do. But besides that, please know that I am happy for both of you, I hope the best for the two of you, I hope you stay together forever."

They did not expect that message coming from someone like Kassy, but in the end, they still thanked her, she has changed and matured, and they are thankful for that.