Part 2 - we need HELP!!

We have a few people teaming with us. We have: Me, Allison, Alec, Gregorio. We need to find more people because we WILL take down these newgens.

I want to ask Luka and Jolene, and maybe even Nora's group. OH AND MAYBE KASSY, I would need to brag her though. Hopefully she will, because kassy is BEYOND smart.

So I messaged Allison, and she is happy to help me find more people, as we need a whole GANG to go against these copycats. It was about five minutes later when she FINALLY responded. She agreed that she will help me get more people, she suggested finding Nora and her gang tomorrow. I also called Luka and Jolene and they were MORE than happy to help.

*The next day*

Another FUCKING day of school. I yawned and had barely any energy to get out of bed. But we needed more people to help us. I got dressed in a casual outfit and did some makeup. I skipped breakfast because i couldnt be fucking arsed making it, so you know, I just left the house.

When I arrived in class, there was two girls I NEVER seen before. They were kinda just there, one of them had wavy, long, brown hair, cyber y2k makeup and clothing. The other had medium, red hair and glasses and a coquette style. Me, Jolene and Luka were very confused, "The fuck are they..?" Luka said with a confused look on her face. "They're clearly new sexies..." Jolene giggled. "SHUT UP YOU PERVERT.." I put my hand over Jolene's mouth. She is easily attracted. Jolene soon bit her lip.

After 15 minutes, our homeroom teacher introduced them to us. Mr Johnson announced "Hello class, we have two new students in our class today. Beatrix, and Flora." The brunette one, (beatrix) waved with a smirk. "Heyyy, It's your girl beatrix!! I am originally from Los Angeles, but i had to like... move... my birthday is August 2nd, so like, mark your calendars!!" She seemed to have a lot of piercings and jewellery. Then Flora started with, "Hi, the names Flora, my birthday is July 13th, I don't have much to say so like... yeah..." Then she went silent. When they went to sit down, Nora and Ellie grabbed the two of them and made them sit with them. Celine kinda just giggled.

When we were walking to our first class, science, Beatrix was kind of just chatting to Nora's friends. Beatrix kind of reminds me of a barbie doll. Flora was just there like, weirded out. Ellie and Nora holding the conversation, Celine was there chatting too, and Beatrix was chatting a LOT. Flora, she has just been emotionless this whole day. Later on I found out Beatrix came up with a friend group name for them, the barbs.

*Lunch time*

As we planned, me and my friends would go over to the barbs, they were sitting at their table, and I looked over, I forced Allison to walk over with me as were getting closer again. The barbs stared at us with a rude look, Flora just laughed a bit, Beatrix pulled out a cigarette and after gave us a very dirty look, Celine looked confused, Ellie shuck her head and Nora side eyed us. As you can see theyre bitchy.

"Hey, sorry to like interrupt with you guys, but we need to ask you a question." I asked. "Yeah, go ahead, ask.." Ellie said. "So like, we need help finding a group of older people. Mind teaming up with us?" I giggled. "Bet, but you BETTER pay us after. Celine has some ways of stalking." Nora agreed. "We can sort this out after school maybe?" Celine offered. We agreed. But then BEATRIX was like, "Now leave our table, PLEASE.." She shoved a knife in my face but i dodged it. "joking mate, you seem chill." Beatrix laughed.

*After school*

Allison started by saying, "Do we have everyone?" She called out everyone name by name:
Sarah
Jolene
Luka
Nora
Celine
Ellie
Beatrix
Flora
Alec

We decided to split up into groups, Flora and Beatrix. (Fight them, Beatrix said she has a criminal record.) Ellie and Nora (using the tracking cameras to find if the group is together or not, and find where they are and take photos.) Me and Allison. (Act like normal people but try to stalk them a little.) Jolene and Luka. (Watch their every move.) Celine and Alec. (Find out EVERYTHING about all of them.)

(Beatrix's POV)

So like, I have a knife that I can use. Nora told us she will give the location, so when we have the location, we WILL fight. And if the cops find me, It's fine. They have no right to do shit to me. Because I'm Beatrix, the one and only. The soon to be queen of windbay. "So do you have your knife or whatever fucking weapon you use???" Flora asked. "DUH!!! what the FUCK are we waiting for??? lets GO!!" I screamed. Nora sent us the location, and we will get there NOW!! When we arrived, we went over to the group and screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DRUNK FUCKS DOING HERE?? WANT ME TO JUMP YOU?? AYE? AYE?" I had to put on a scottish accent for fun. "Ugly ass street men for fuck sake??" Flora sighed. Some blue haired guy who looked older than me came up to me and said "Who do you think your talking to??" "AYE WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU DUMBASS, IM THE QUEEN BEATRIX DO NOT MESS WITH ME.." I screamed, STRANGLING him and poking his face with my knife. His face was left bleeding, and i tripped one of those other "bewgen algebros" up. Soon the police seen us, i knew this when flora grabbed my arm and started SPRINTING. we had to RUN. Flora looked shocked, but i was giggling.

(Ellie's POV)

"CMON NORA LETS FUCKING DO THISS" I screamed, we found the location, and had to take the bus there. we hid behind the wall and took photos. We took some sneaky selfies too, "that guy is so HOT!!" I blushed. "Nah nah, THAT guy is so fucking SEXY." Nora pointed. "MOVEEE THEYRE GONNA SEE USSSSSS" Nora laughed. So we ran away and looked at the photos. "damn he is so fine my lord" nora stated. "Don't start a debate you fat bitch, HE was the hottest one. I'd smash." I laughed. We ran away and went back to where we all met.

(Sarah's POV)
The rest were boring so I only decided to show the relevant ones. We all met at our meeting spot and found out a LOT about the algebros 2.0. We found a photo of them.

We found our their names

- Karen
- Tyler
- Arthur
- Veronica
- JJ
- Onceler
- Jacob
- Sunset
- 2D
- Keith

But when Alec was looking at the information, it said that they are almost ALWAYS together and they were people that used to go to windbay. But seriously this is all CRAZY and nerve racking. I dont know whats going to happen next, but hopefully it doesn't get too deep.