Chapter 13: Frenemies

Ivy POV:

You could cut the testosterone in the room with a knife right about now as these two men look at each other with hate. Men.

"Why are you here?" Felix said annoyingly rolling his eyes. Still blocking The way in so Vincent isn't able to come in.

"I'm here to see Ivy and talk to her but it seems like there nothing to talk about as you're here in her house half naked." Vincent spits it like venom glaring at me and Felix like we killed his dog.

These white men have a possessive problem that they need to fix. I rolled my eyes coming to the door opening it a little quiet to give Vincent a piece of my mind because who does he think he is?!!

"Vincent. For you too come here and act like this is very unnecessary. And for you to assume something is going on is outrageous!! To think you were better than Felix is an understatement because you're acting worse than he is!!" I told him giving a piece of my mind. With him still in the doorway I slammed my door shut and making sure I locked it. Can't have these crazy men walk in my house.

"You stuck up for me." Felix said with a smirk in his face. Stupid face.
"I wasn't sticking up for you." I said before making my way to sit on the kitchen stool, far away from Felix but it he had different plans because he came and stood right in front of me in between my legs. A little too close for my liking.

"You know you look hot when your mad, Kind of makes me want to eat the anger out of you." He said casually. Did he just said what I think he said.

"Huh?" I said making sure I heard him right.

"You heard me." He said as he tightly grabbed my thigh a little too close to my pussy. "You going to let me eat it out of you?" He continued as he inched up closer.
There were no words for me to say to his request. I wanted him to put his mouth on me, wanted to know what it felt like. The words couldn't come out my mouth they couldn't form from all this sexual tension.

I shook my head yes.