Chapter 2: Taking a risk

Warning: Explicit intercourse between a man and a woman

---------------------------------

Looking around the empty hallway to make sure nobody was around, I pulled a small toy out of my purse and a remote; a pink wireless vibrator egg. Why was it in my purse? Well just a fun way to pass the time!

Thanks to my decision to dress so... bravely, I was wet enough as to not need any additional lube. I gently pushed the toy into my wet pussy, it slid in easily and I pressed it perfectly against my g-spot. I pushed a button on the control setting it to the lowest setting, a small whimper escaped my lips. I squirmed a bit, adjusting to the feeling.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and froze, a man cleared his throat "Uhm.. Ma'am.. You uh... You can't be back here" he sounded nervous. Could he have seen what I was doing before? I chanced it and turned around, he looked no older than 25 and was rather cute. The young man had curly blonde hair, pale freckled skin, medium muscular build, blue eyes, and was absolutely nervous. As I looked him up and down he shifted nervously, I quickly noticed a very visible erection, he had absolutely seen what I was doing. More than that, he had decided to watch quietly and only speak up afterwards.

That little bastard familiar decided we should tease him a bit and I was absolutely on board with the idea. I smiled in the most seductive way I could and slowly walked towards the young man, he stood perfectly silent simply staring as I moved closer.

When I was within arms length I ran my hand down his chest slowly "What's your name cutie?", he was now blushing but showed no signs of rejection "Ch-chester.. I'm from the construction crew".

"Very nice to meet you Chester" I accentuated the last word visibly eyeing his erection. "Tell me, were you watching me before? I promise I won't get mad, I just want to know if it's me you're excited for". Chester swallowed hard and simply nodded. I moved a bit closer, our chests nearly touching "Well, since it's my fault you're in this state" I softly cupped his dick through his clothes earning a gasp from him. "It would be rude of me to leave you like this" I gave his cock a light squeeze to emphasize my point, he sighed and closed his eyes. Standing this close to him he must be inhaling my sexual pheromones full force.

"Tell me Chester, would you let me help you feel better?" Chester slowly opened his eyes which were now dark with lust. "I could lose my job for this" he said in a hushed tone but walked closer to me, pressing our bodies together.

I leaned close to his ear and whispered "I can be very discreet, don't worry about a thing". Without wasting another moment I slid down on my knees and began to undo his pants while looking into his eyes. After pulling his pants down to his knees I broke eye contact to admire the bulge in his boxers, tracing it with my fingers and pressing it with my palm until a wet spot began to form as Chester did his best to stop any noises from escaping him. I sucked on the wet spot and began mouthing his cock through the fabric causing him to start to slowly lose his composure, groans confirming his enjoyment.

Deciding it was time for the main event I pulled down his boxers and gasped in surprise as his dick sprang out slapping me in the face, leaving a visible trace of precum on my cheek and unexpectedly causing me to moan.Chester began to apologize but was cut short as I licked the underside of his dick from the base up to the head, enjoying the taste of his precum.

Chester tangled his fingers in my hair, looking up at him I noticed he was biting down hard on his lip and had his eyes tightly screwed shut. The familiar whispered "make him lose it, make him go savage, make him give in to his desires". I didn't need the damn familiar to tell me that, I was already planning on it.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around then pressing the tip of my tongue against his slit rubbing and pressing on it. Chester was now whimpering and pulling harder at my hair. Not enough, not enough, not enough.

Slowly I took more of his manhood into my mouth, licking adamantly as I went. Chester was groaning loudly now along with small moans he couldn't stop from escaping, glancing upwards I noticed he was grinding his teeth.

Admittedly I had not calculated how large he was until I felt his dick hitting my throat and still having some distance to go, not a problem, I pressed further deepthroating him with ease and being rewarded with a louder moan and a thrust that made the remainder of his length ram into my throat. Yes, just like that, more, more. I grabbed onto his hips and made a show of pressing my face into his pubes, wanting even more of him.

And then. SNAP. The last of his self control was gone. He roughly pulled my head back and began to forcefully thrust into my mouth, fast and merciless. No longer bothering to contain any noises he moaned freely, growling at particularly hard thrusts. Drool was spilling out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my tits. It was the perfect picture of debauchery. I moaned whenever I had enough oxygen to do so, hardly being able to breath from his rough treatment.

"You're just a fucking whore aren't you? Playing with your pussy in a crowded airport! Getting on your knees to blow a man you don't know! Moaning as I fuck your mouth!!" he laughed with a hint of madness. "You're a good little whore though, your mouth is just made for sucking cock. But you know, those tits also look pretty nice. I think I'll blow my load on them"

At the pace he was going it didn't take long for him to reach his limit "FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" He quickly pulled his dick out. Shoving his dick between my tits he thrust once, twice and then shot his load between my breasts. One shot after another, moaning loudly with each one until he was completely spent. Chester admired his work with a huge grin, my tits coated in cum and my mouth dripping with drool, with his right hand he smeared the cum around my tits and then onto my face.

"Is that what you wanted slut? To be used like a sex toy and bathed in cum?" he scuffed but his attitude quickly shifted as I scooped some of the cum with my hand and brought it to my mouth, licking it up and smirking. Chester stared silently as I repeated this like a cat grooming itself "This is exactly what I wanted, thank you for your cooperation". I pulled out a wet towelette from my purse and finished cleaning myself, fixed my dress and hair then stood up gracefully.

I gave Chester a soft peck on the cheek and a gentle smile "Thanks for the meal". Walking out of the corridor I returned to the main area of the airport.