Chapter 9: Preparing for a date

The date when I was to meet with Connor arrived, Akoth was still concerned but didn't protest since he had been in a good mood to have Ethan around in his physical body again. The both of them got along very well and loved to spar with each other.

Standing in front of a large mirror inside my bedroom I shifted back to my human form, then began to try on various clothes summoned magically. I was unsure what I wanted to convey, if I wanted to seduce him or if I wanted him to warm up to me. All I knew is that I needed to find out what he was.

Ethan sat down on the floor beside me watching me try on clothes with an amused look on his face, he was used to this and seemed to enjoy watching me play dress up. "You could just go for clothes you like. Be yourself and that shit. Also you have a rocking sense of fashion"

He did have a point, maybe I shouldn't try so hard and just wear clothes I like. I began piecing together my outfit, a blood red thong and matching bra, a short black zip-up halter top that didn't manage to close all the way and left my bra partially visible, red fishnet pantyhose, tiny black shorts that let part of my ass show at the bottom. To accessorize I summoned some black BDSM cuffs and a matching choker. Finally I got my favorite black ankle high boots with medium heels.

Turning to Ethan I struck a pose "So, do I look stunning or what?", he chuckled and nodded "Breathtaking master".

"Your turn! I'm dressing you up!" Ethan looked slightly panicked. "I can dress myself master, no need to bother yourself with that". I grabbed his arm and positioned him in front of the mirror "It wasn't a request".

Thankfully I already knew what I wanted to make him wear, the man was extremely sexy and it would be a lie to say I hadn't thought about his body a lot. Including the types of clothing which could make my heart stop. And this was my opportunity!

I summoned a pair of extra tight heavily ripped skinny jeans which had more holes than fabric and added some black fishnets underneath, the pants were very low rise giving a delicious view of his lower abdomen. His toned legs were perfect for tight pants, I ran my hands up his thighs and gave his ass a squeeze before continuing with the clothing.

Next I tested a few different crop tops until I arrived at a skin tight sleeveless black top of a very thin soft fabric that allowed for his muscle outline to show clearly, deciding it was a bit plain for my taste I added some stretchy black straps that wrapped around his chest, shoulders and arms clasping at multiple places.

Adding some fingerless gloves, black nail polish, a studded belt and black leather boots with metal studs and black straps, I finished the look. That is until I remembered the makeup, doing some simple dark makeup on the both of us I decided we were done with our looks.

Ethan looked at himself in the mirror "Well, not what I would pick for myself but I look amazing in this. Thank you master".

"Alyssa. Remember you must call me by my human name among the humans" I took his right hand onto mine where we both wore our binding rings.

"I hereby bind these rings to our life so they may not be removed neither in life nor in death" I smiled at Ethan "They cannot be removed in any way other than my conter-spell, and if one of us dies our ring will be destroyed as a safety precaution".

I checked the time and realized I hadn't decided on how I would be arriving. Sure I could simply teleport but it might raise some questions as to how I arrived. A taxi felt a bit crass. I could take one of Akoth's cars, they're elegant and since it's a higher end establishment it would be a better look for me.