Chapter 7: Brotherly Love

Warning: Explicit Sister/Brother incest

------------------------------------------------

We walked into a dark alley, a discreet place to teleport. Darryl summoned a portal and bowed to Alyssa, she walked into the portal and was soon joined by Darryl. They were in a dark forest and after walking a few meters they reached a mansion. Once again Darryl bowed to Alyssa and she entered the mansion first.

As soon as the doors closed Alyssa and Darryl dispelled their human disguise.

Alyssa's head became decorated with beautiful black long horns which curled back, a black devil tail swished around and she stretched her jaw as fangs appeared in her mouth.

Black slightly smaller horns emerged on Darryl's head, an identical tail to his sister's and fangs.

"It feels like forever since I've been here, is my room ready Akoth?"

"Of course, shall I prepare the bath Lilith?"

"Yes, that would be lovely. I'll be down at the bath in 15 minutes"

Alyssa and Darryl were just human disguises, in reality they were Lilith and her brother Akoth.

Although Akoth had servants it had always been tradition that Akoth serve Lilith directly as a form of respect and adoration. Something which Akoth considered the greatest honor.

I walked into my room, closing the door and dropping onto the bed.

There was a crystal carving on the bedside table with an abstract shape, I took it into my hand "Ethan, you are now bound to this crystal". And with that Ethan was no longer inside me. This was just temporary storage for privacy reasons.

I removed my dress and tossed it on the floor for someone to clean.

When it was about time I grabbed a red silk robe from the closet and walked to the bath area.

Large double doors adorned the bath area, I opened them and stepped inside, closing them behind me and applying a magic seal.

Inside was a medium sized pool, no deeper than 1 meter filled with blood, gargoyle statues and beautiful pillars decorating the room.

But most importantly my loyal servant, Akoth. He was kneeling at my feet naked and awaiting instructions. I stretched my arms and Akoth immediately stood and disrobed me.

Then I walked into the bath to recharge my energy. "Come" it only took a single word, Akoth walked into the bath behind me. "Bathe me" and with that Akoth scooped blood with his bare hands and lathered my body with it.

His hands explored every inch of my skin, as a good servant should, as a good brother must.

His bloodied hands ran down my back, caressing my ass and down my thighs.They passed over my shoulders, lowering down to my breasts, being extra careful to massage them as I liked. His hands ran over my stomach and then dipped between my legs, caressing between my folds and ensuring to cover every bit with blood.

He finished coating my skin in blood, loyal enough to ignore his own erection to fulfill his duty. Awaiting the next instruction.

Without so much as looking at him I gave her next order "Pleasure me"

Akoth walked in front of me and began to fondle my breasts, squeezing the large mounds before focusing his attention on teasing both nipples with his hands. I whimpered in pleasure, rubbing my legs together to get some friction on my pussy. Seeing this, Akoth released my breasts and knelt down, using his fingers to gently open my folds he then slid his tongue between them. Expertly licking his sister's cunt and making me moan as I held onto his shoulders. Drinking up both the blood and pussy juices, it was addictive, he would eat her every day if she allowed him.

My next instruction more desperate, moaning out for my brother I ordered "Akoth, fuck me!" Akoth stood, grabbing his sister's hand and he guided me to the edge of the bath where I bent over raising my ass and offering my cunt to my own brother.

In reality nobody could please Lilith like Akoth, not only was he amazingly well endowed, they had been fucking for thousands of years and he knew everything she liked. Knew every inch of her pussy and where to press, where to pound and how hard.

Akoth scooped some of the blood and rubbed it on his cock then lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in roughly in one swift motion. A scream ripping out from my throat. He then grabbed my torso and pulled me up straight, changing the angle. Clutching my tits roughly for support he slid out slowly then thrust back in full force.

He continued this torturous pace until he could feel me becoming impatient. Switching his hold, he gripped my waist, still keeping me upright and began to pound mercilessly. I screamed like I was in pain but he knew better.

"Akoth you're huge holy shit, I love your cock so much, I missed your huge cock. Keep pounding me like that, oh fuck yeah, keep abusing my cunt like that. Aaaakothl!!! You're gonna make me cum!! I want you to cum inside me, please please please I want your huge load in me". Akoth groaned as he was approaching his climax, hearing his sister's voice like that, asking for his cock and begging for his cum drove him mad with lust.

My screams grew louder as I approached my orgasm, but Akoth would not allow himself to fail what was asked of him and with one more thrust he growled like a beast and came violently inside me, as a demon he could produce a lot more cum than a human. He filled up my cunt but continued to shoot and he watched as it overflowed out of me.

With the heat of his seed I made a sound between a moan and a scream that could not be described as human as I came, shuddering and shaking in my brother's arms as he continued to shoot into my overflowing pussy.

After a few moments they both finished their orgasms and came down from their high. Akoth made sure to wash me again, both outside and inside.

Among their kind, to serve your older sibling, father or mother in everything, even sex is a privilege. There is no such words as incest, only servitude and loyalty. The lower ranked are not allowed to watch the copulation among noble family members. Their eyes are not worthy.