Chapter 13: Sharing

Warning: Brief but explicit female/male/male intercourse

-------------------------------

Connor sat up on the bed feeling energetic and euphoric, suddenly an incredible wave of arousal washed over him and he pushed me down against the bed. He slid his fingers down to my pussy which was already soaking wet and massaged my clit. His mouth found my neck and began sucking and biting, leaving marks.

He slid two fingers inside me and I moaned as he finger fucked me. Desperate I began to plead "Please fuck me already, I need you". Connor spread my legs and placed them on his shoulders then pushed his cock inside in a single motion making me scream in pleasure.

Once Connor got lost in pleasure I proceeded with my plan and summoned Ethan. Connor startled as he felt another body pressed against his back and a cock against his ass, before he could protest Ethan penetrated him and the demon hunter moaned loudly.

The incubus easily found Connor's prostate and thrust against it repeatedly making the demon hunter moan loudly. As Ethan thrust more violently Connor simultaneously fucked me harder with the added momentum.

Overwhelmed by pleasure Connor moaned like a bitch in heat as he approached his climax, with a particularly hard thrust against his prostate the demon hunter came with a lewd scream. As Connor's hot seed filled my pussy I followed along the edge.

Ethan continued thrusting into Connor making him whimper overwhelmed with pleasure, after a few more thrusts the incubus released his cum deep inside the demon hunter's ass.

Thoroughly satisfied, the three of us cuddled together in bed in blissful silence. Connor chuckled and spoke first "That was playing dirty Lilith", I giggled and kissed his cheek "You enjoyed it though". Connor smiled "I did, very much".