Chapter 13

Julia

The next two months me amanda and jenny hung out almost every day sometimes Ashley also joined us.Sam ethan and jeremy busy going camping roadtrips and tyler was on a vacation with his family.

Me amanda jenny and ashley got pretty close .  Jenny told us that she dated ethan for 3 years and they had a mutual breakup he suggested that they go back to friend she wanted but not that soon . I mean you breakup you cannot go back to friends in a day it will atleast take a few days to process that you broke up and a   few more to become friends .  She now thinks they can go back to being friends .

After the vaction on the first day off college.

I was reading a romance novel .When someone pulled the book from my hand."studying on the first the back " he says and it was the one and only jerk ethan.

"so you like reading " he says looking at the cover

"Give me my book " I say raising my hand

"first let me see what kind of  book it is"

I try to snatch the book from him but I failed miserably . WHY did have to be so tall he is like 6'2 and I am just 5'5. 

"not so fast J "

"ethan you - " I was cut of by jenny who had snatched the book from him and placed it in my hand.

"ethan just stop troubling her " jenny says

"jenny you don't even know how much trouble she has caused me " he says

"I caused you trouble ? "

"yes of course "

"your the one who causes trouble .Jerk "

"just shut up "

"you shut up"

We continue fighting. Jenny was trying to stop us . When I heard sam tell her "its of no use they fight like this everyday "

"after a while they will stop. They fight with each other like kids ."amanda adds 

"I am not kid ." we both say at same time.

"I think he is one but not me " I say to which he rolles his eyes .

"keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "

"you don't even have one "

"everyday  " tyler says.

In lunch break .Sam comes to tell me that jenny is not coming so I leave for the cafeteria. I get and leave .

"sam listen to me " I heard ethan say .

"ethan just shut up " sam says a bit angrily .

What happened between this two.It must be something big cause sam always listens to the others explanation then decides anything.

"I don't want others to know about our fight so just shut up " I hear sam say .

That night . I was lying on bed reading a digital book it around midnight .  When ethan's message comes why is he messaging me at this time .

Ethan : come outside now

I look out of my window I can clearly see the front of my house from my bedroom window .Ethan was standing outside leaning on  his car .

Julia : WTF are you doing here

I message him

Ethan : just come outside

I know fighting with is useless so I go outside .

"what are you doing here " I ask him

He doesn't answer he just stares at me.

"Ethan leave if anyone -" before I could even finish the sentence he hugged me out of nowhere. I was about to push him slightly so I could get out of his grib when he whispered in my ear "please can I stay like this just for a few minutes ". Please something is definitely wrong. I eventually hug him back . He pulls me closer to him . After a few minutes he finally pulls back. Hate to admit I kinda feelt  good while hugging him .

what's wrong Ethan "I ask him

"everything "he replys

"I am here you can tell me " 

"dad and Lily got into accident yesterday lily is in a coma and there is  very little chance she will wake up. Dad can't move talk or anything.  He is just lying there like a life less body.  Sam and I are fighting everyday for stupid reasons .we had a big fight a few days a  ago  and we both have not talked to each other for since then. " He says trying not to break down.

"lily is a fighter she will wake up soon and be ok in time don't worry and uncle he is awake and alive so he will recover soon . I don't know much about you guys friendship but I know one thing that your friendship is the best one I have ever seen and the best friendships are Constant like the moon"

but the moon isn't always there "

"exactly it goes through phases. Sometimes so bright that you can't see anything else sometimes completely gone but usually somewhere in between -"

"but always undoubtedly there" he replies with a slight smile on his face.

"first understand because of whatever reason you both had a fight what was your mistake in that then correct your mistake then go and apologize to him sincerely in his way"

"and what is his way"

"you know him better than me say sorry to him like I forgive my any friend for a small mistake instantly if they gift me a novel just like that there must be something like that for him too "

"thanks j"

"I will take a cold coffee and a bar of chocolate as a token of thanks "I say and he lets out a small laugh .

" sure .I will be leaving now Byy J " he says going near his car

"Byy " I say turning to leave

After I go to my room quietly.  I  check out of window to see if he has left or not .I see outside his car leaning on it and looking in the direction of my room . I wave him Byy and mouth the words go. He gives me a soft smile and waves me a byy and gets in his car. Am I seeing correct Ethan smiling at me.  I think something is wrong with my eyes .