chapter 23

After a few weeks

Ethan

" Ethan can you please sit with Nicole "Julia asks

"why"

"I want to talk to Tyler about something just for 1 period "

Tyler I should have guessed. It's always Tyler. Tyler is nice be like him. I am going with Tyler .Tyler Tyler all the time. I am right here waiting for you can't you see after all the time we spent together it means nothing to you. It's Tyler who you care about fine if it makes 8you happy sit with him then.

"fine "I say annoyed angry

Julia grabs her bag and goes sit Tyler .Nicole comes and sits next to me. I have to deal with her now great . I take a few glances at Julia and Tyler they seem to be enjoying themselves laughing talking while I am stuck with Nicole who has been talking about herself nonstop since she sat down even though I am ignoring her. She is dumber than Julia. She doesn't get I don't want to talk to her even after I told her to shut up . So Julia you want to sit with Tyler then sit with him forever .

Next  day I called nicole to sit with me. Julia glared at me for a few seconds then went to sit with Tyler.  Seriously. The same thing next 2 days. On the 3rd day I think Julia had enough she come and demanded that Nicole go back to her place.

"Nicole why don't you understand this is my place " Julia said annoyed

"Julia you don't understand Ethan doesn't want to sit with you he wants me to sit with him " Nicole say

"I don't give a fuck. Just get up " Julia says angrily

She sounds mad . Then why go and sit with Tyler if you can't stand Nicole siting on your place.

"no"nicole says

"I am telling you for the last time get the fuck up "

"what's going on "The professor says coming near us

"sir she is sitting in my place when I told her to up she is saying no" Julia tells the professor

"Nicole get up and go sit at your place. " the professor says

"but sir Ethan doesn't like sitting with Julia he said she is annoying. He likes to sit with me "
Nicole says

"is it true Ethan "professor asks me

" I don't know if Julia is annoying or not but Nicole she definitely is. I can't sit with her she nonstop " I tell the professor

"Nicole even Ethan doesn't want to sit with you so go" Professor says

Nicole gets her stuff and goes back to her place. Julia sits down on her place next to me with a sweet smile on her face. I just love her smile man. I stare at her face for hours . Sorry juls I love your smile and all but seeing you frustrated and planning to make me feel the same hits different.

"why you smiling " I say in my normal rude tone

no reason"Julia says still smiling

"don't get any ideas your just a seatmate for me " I say

"seatmate" she had stopped smiling now. She looked a bit upset

"yeah '

Julia

Seatmates he called me a fucking seatmate

Amanda jenny and ashley continued to try to make me understand to give love a second chance and that Ethan is the right choice

"are you for real "I ask Ethan

"yeah we are JUST seatmate  "Ethan says scribbling something in his notebook .

My heart dropped to my stomach. Seatmates. just fucking seatmates .

"yeah seatmates " I say trying not to sound sad.

Seatmates just seatmates right nothing more than that just fucking seatmates.  All the time we spent together was nothing right cause  we are just seatmates.

Wait a minute he had slight smirk on his face when he said that so he wants to play with me well two can play a game

How can he be such a jerk asshole. I will tell him exactly how good seatmate I am .

In lunch break we all were sitting at our usual spot me Amanda,jenny and Ashley were talking about our love life in code when I had an idea to get back at Ethan for calling me just a seatmate.

"by the way Tyler and I are going to cafe cream today " I tell Amanda jenny and Ashley trying to sound excited. They  give me what the heck I am confused look. They would normally join me in any act without even asking any explanation but this time it may be because jenny and Tyler are kinda dating.

I take a quick glance at the boys and stare a few seconds at Ethan who had clenched his jaw and tighten his wrist. Jeremy who knows everything trying to control his laugh he knows jenny and tyler are dating and from the look on ethan's I am sure he guessed it . Sam was full on confused. Amanda jenny and Ashley noticed the stare or glance and that was enough for them to understand everything and they also joined me.

"at wait time "Amanda says

"when did this happen "Ashely added

"how"jenny says

"at 5 pm "I say looking at Amanda "today morning "I say turning towards Ashley as I was sitting in the middle.

I notice Tyler going out of the cafeteria I get my bag and follow him.

"Tyler wait "I shout getting out of the cafeteria. He stops and turns back.

"oh hey juls " he says

"you were expecting jenny right " I tease

"um.. No"he says slightly blushing

"OK. We will talk about that later. First I need a favor from you "

"what is it. Wait let me guess you want me to help you make Ethan jealous "

I give him a small nod.

"thought so. What do you want me to do "

I tell him the whole plan and what he has to do and how. I just hope it works. I know it won't go till the cafe he will etheir confront me or thretand tyler. why did he have to say just seatmates . Asshole . I get it that I was the who wanted to sit with Tyler but only for a period and not a whole freaking 3 days and that to I was sitting with him because I was helping him to prepare a surprise date so he could confess to jenny . By the way he did that yesterday and she said she likes him back.

After I was done talking to tyler. I was on my way to class when someone pulled me in an empty room.