Infromation

Here is the pinterest board I made for Ximena, https://pin.it/TODpd3e if you want to check it out to see what she is like :)

--

Hello, I am Ximena Talya Aurora Ramírez.
Birthday: November 25, 1976
Cat's:
Maya -

 Birthday: November 25, 1976Cat's:Maya -

Luna -

I live by myself in a very green apartment and I have a very soft type of style

I live by myself in a very green apartment and I have a very soft type of style. My mama, papa, Abuela, and Abuelo came to the US when my Mama was pregnant with me so I have always lived in the US, despite my family only used to Mexican culture. They moved to Virginia and I was born and raised there. I went to Harvard for college and graduated 5 years before necessary, at the age of 18. I have an IQ of 176 and a doctorate in psychology and criminology, a masters in forensic science and sociology, and lastly a graduate in forensic psychology. I graduated from Oakton Highschool and Harvard as Valedictorian. My best friend is Spencer Reid, has been since I joined the BAU right after Elle Greenaway and through my time at the Central Intelligence Agency, Spencer and I have continued to remain friends even when I was off on cases with the CIA and vise versa.

--
A/N: I hope this gives you some information on Ximena! If any questions comment and I will be sure to respond! I don't really have a schedule when it comes to uploading anything but please be patient! I hope you all enjoy this! I have a bunch of things up my sleeve for this, this is also my first book/story/whatever you wanna call it, so I'm sorry if there is stuff wrong or there are mistakes. Also, there WILL be slow burn so don't expect Emily and Mena to be on top of each other in the first couple chapters. Also there will be trigger warnings at the top of every cheater if there are any, I will try to not give anything away in the TW though too. If anyone has any suggestions I am all here! :)

Bye Lovlies!