Im so sorry

Tw: I don't think so, a lot of apologizing, vomiting (morning sickness) OH SMUT haha almost forgot, just a little :) anywho, oh also cheating and small fighting :)

--

"Oooo, you know what I want for lunch?" I ask Emily as I pull my pants up and pull Emily's sweater overtop of my stomach.

"What baby?" Emily replies as she helps me up. My heart melts at the name. I don't think I will ever get used to that, and I don't want to.

"I really want tomato basil soup with grilled cheese, and a small salad. But I want the grilled cheese with the bacon in it. Ya know?" I ask Emily before she kisses my head and puts her hand in mine to walk out.

"Yea, we can go get Jeffery's." She says, naming the resturant that I was decribing without saying it.

"Eeee thank you Mi Amor." I say as I lean up and kiss her lips before we start to scedule our next appointment.

Once we walk back out to the car Emily opens my door for me but doesn't close it, instead she gives me a kiss on the lips and then she closes the door and walks around to her side.

"What song should I play? Should we play Halloween music?? Mi Dios we should!" I say as I put my bluetooth in her car.

"Whatever you want baby." Emily says with a smile as she starts to back out of the parking spot.

I stat playing Monster Mash and we pull into the resturant within seconds since it is only two minutes away from the Private Practice we go to.

"Where would you like to sit?" The hostess asks.

"Uhhh, Booth please, for two." I say before turning to Emily. "I want to see how long I can sit in a booth for before I can't fit anymore." I joke with her. She just laughs and puts her hand on the small of my back and follows the hostess.

"When are you due?" The hostess asks.

"Janurary 29th." I say as we get to the table.

"A winter baby, that must be exciting!" She says.

"Yea I am excited, we just got back from our OBGYN." I say as she gives us our menu's.

"Awww, comgratulations! I will let you guys be!" The hostess says as she walks back to the next couple walking in. The couple walking in was JJ and Will.

"Oh god, you're joking..." I say as I see them and look back at Emily, putting my head on the table.

"What?" She looks over... "Oh.." She says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. "We can leave, what do you want to do?" She tries to comfort me.

"I don't want to leave, lets just hope they aren't going to be around us." I tell her but they hostess leads them right over to us.

Will notices us.

"Hey Emily and Ximena! How have you guys been?" Will asks as he trys to start a conversation.

"Do you guys want a bigger table to share?" The hostess asks but before anyone could say anything Will pipes up.

"Yea that would be prefect!" Will says to the hostess.

"Ok, we can move you guys into the big booth over here if thats ok?" The hostess says and we just get up and walk over there.

"We don't have to do this." Emily whispers in my ear as we get up.

"We don't need things to be akward." I whisper back and she just nods and makes her way over.

"Ok, your server will be right with you." The hostess says as she goes back to the counter.

We all look at our Menu's as we sit down and get situated.