Ruin my shoes

TW: slight jealousy, not much really, i don't know dawg :) also slight smut :)

--

We were on our way back to the BAU all of us on the plane. Oh great, I am starting to feel a little nauseous and we are just taking off I still have about 5 minutes before we can move from our seats. I don't think I can make it through this. This is nauseous especially the fact that I did eat before this, I should have just waited to eat. The second we get in the air I immediately rush to the bathroom, I kneel down in-front of the toilet and hold my hair back and just completely hurl my breakfast into the toilet. This keeps going for a few minutes, thats when I hear someone on the other side of the door, its Emily.

"Hey you!" She says while opening the door slightly.

"Heeyyy!" I say back sarcastically happy.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" She asks.

"Just some plain crackers and some Ginger Ale and I will be out in a second. I just need a second before I get up." I say and she just nods and kisses my head before leaving.

I wipe my face off and rinse my mouth out of everything and just try to present myself better, I have my hair in a half up half down but at this point I am just going to put it in a pony tail. Once I deem myself presentable I go to the seat I was sitting at before and Emily moves so I can get in and then she gives me my crackers and Ginger Ale I just give her a kiss on the cheek and mumble a thank you. What I forgot was that the entire team is around us, staring at it, staring at us. I just look around and then put my head in my hands and then Emily starts laughing as she rubs my back, I start to laugh and soon so does everyone else.

"Well, guys, uhm, we are dating." Emily blurts out. JJ's eyes go big and a look of disappointment and sadness washes over before she puts on a happy face.

"Finally took you two long enough to tell us." Tara says, "Oh don't give me that look, everyone knew besides Penelope. We are profilers Prentiss." Tara finishes with a laugh at Emily's look of surprise.

"Well I'm proud of you two kiddo's." Rossi says as she hugs Emily and pats my shoulder, "How about we celebrate with drinks at my house, I can make pasta for everyone!" Rossi suggests, everyone agrees and then we continue to talk.

"I can't wait to have my drinking buddy, you can tell me all the juicy details." Luke says to me, him and I are amazing drunks when we are together.

"Sorry buddy but I can't be your drinking buddy for a while." I say to luke, he doesn't seem to understand but JJ and I exchange a look before she puts everything together.

"Wait, are you pregnant? That makes so much sense!!" Luke states as we all laugh at his slowness with it.

"I knew firsttt" Spencer taunts.

"Well, actually, Tara was the first to know because I wasn't feeling well at the dump site, then when I was feeling faint, Rossi found out when we went out to eat because he figured it out and then Spencer. But Emily knew before I even knew so technically Emily was the first to know. " I state, everyone's jaw dropping.

"Wow, okay I see how it is." Luke says as he laughs.

"Also, I just want to clear the air since we are sharing secrets, the baby is Alejandro's, when we drugged me he apparently raped me. I don't have any recollection of it, but I am keeping the baby and I am 5 weeks along." I state hoping it doesn't bring the mood down.

"We are also moving in together." Emily states while holding my hand. JJ looks like she has tears in her eyes but refuses to let them fall, I don't know why though. I knew JJ had a crush on Emily but I also know the JJ has two kids with that detective guy.