Ramírez-Prentiss

TW: fluff, if you hate that stuff.

I just havent given you guys a chapter of just fluff, not that I remember soooo here
:)

--

It was the next morning, we had to be at Rossi's mansion at 10 am sharp, and it was about 8 am now so I should probably get up. But Emily is so comfy, the way she holds me close to her, as if she lets go I might disappear. I just slightly move my face up to look at hers and admire it. Her soft long lashes, her cute ointed nose and her soft yet sharp jawline, her light pink lips rest effortlessly on her face and are parted slightly as she breathes in. She is just so gorgeous.

"Are you staring at me as I sleep?" Emily whispers while fluttering her eyes open.

"No..." I whisper back while closing my eyes. I just feel her move down and kiss me before pulling me on top of her and into a sitting position. She is crazy strong.

"Don't lie to me." She says while kissing my lips lazily before laying back down with her hands behind her head.

"I wasn't staring I was admiring," I say softly back.

"Well feel free to all day every day." Emily says before her left-hand starts to trace circles on my thighs, not breaking eye contact, "Are you excited for today?" Emily asks.

"Over the moon!" I say, excitedly. We haven't even thought about names or anything. I just know I want Teresa as one of the middle names since it's my Abuela's name or Roberto as one for my Abuelo.

"We haven't even thought about names." Emily states, reading my mind.

"I was just thinking about that, I have middle names picked out, so if it is a girl, she has to have two middle names, it's a family tradition, I want one to be Teresa since it is my Abuela's name, then I want Roberto as a middle name if it is a boy." I state.

"Ok, there is a name that is good for either gender that I really like, Carmen... What are your thoughts?" Emily asks. I absolutely love it.

"I love it! Oh my god, it will be so beautiful!" I squeal.

"What about another middle name if it is a girl?" Emily asks.

"Well my Mama's middle name is Mirabel..." I say weary.

"I love it... Now last name." Emily thinks.

"Well, Reid thought of a good idea, since we aren't married he was thinking we hyphenate the baby's last name to have both of ours. I was never thinking of changing my last name regardless of who I married just because I love my last name... So I think it would work!" I say hoping Emily agrees. Instead of just nodding of a head, her arms enclose around me and I hear a small muffled cry. "Oh Mi Amor are you crying?" I say softly pulling her face away from my neck.

"I just am so happy... I never thought I would be a parent and here I am... I mean even though the baby isn't technically mine- I-... I get to do that... With you..." She says while smiling and a small laugh attached at the end.

"I am happy too, you will be an amazing, wonderful, great mom." I say cupping her face as she nods her head and wipes her tears.

"Perfect! So Carmen Roberto Ramírez-Prentiss or Carmen Teresa Mirabel Ramírez-Prentiss, well if it is a girl she will have one long name." Emily laughs. I didn't even realize how long we spent talking but it was officially 8:45 and it takes us 15 minutes to get to Rossi's house, so we have an hour to both get ready.

"Shit. Em, we have to start getting ready." I say hopping off her and she looks at the clock and agrees.

We both shower and start doing our hair, I put mine up in a bun in the shower since I didn't have to wash it, while Emily is currently blow-drying her hair, I am just fixing my hair into a cute low bun while pulling out a couple of face-framing pieces. I do some natural quick makeup knowing we only have 20 minutes before we need to leave. I put on brow gel, blush, highlighter, and mascara, opting for only chapstick.