Personal Idea 2 Part 4

What if...It's not Mario alone that keeps the world together?' (100% subject to a change)

Mario and Smg4 have been best friends forever, ever since Smg4 arrived they've never been apart. But after the Aftermath of 4's Perfect Video, the two once friends to drift apart more and more... But what if it doesn't pose a problem for just the two of them?

Part 4 of ???

~~~

"I-I want to know too..." Smg4 pulled away from Meggy, using his sleeve to wipe the tears but that wasn't working "You could've just told me Mario wanted to end things, why didn't you-"

"Because! That wouldn't stop your stupid soft spot for him! OR The stupid soft spot for your friends!" 3 cut him off "To protect your Friends and keep your Best Friend happy, You'd mutually end things with him even if you end up hurting yourself in the process!"

"I-I..." 4 looked down

"That doesn't explain how we're screwed though?" Whimpu chimes in

Luigi sighs "We..." He shook his head, correcting himself "'I' didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to scare anyone and I was convinced 3 and I could fix Mario and 4..."

"But it's too late now..." 3 sighs "Mario being the Avatar isn't the only thing keeping our universe together..." He looked at Luigi before looking at the group "4 and Mario's Friendship was also a pretty big factor in it too. It falling apart, means our world falls apart too..."

That didn't help 4 at all, he quickly went over to 3 and grabbed him by his shoulders and started shaking him "You could've told me! This isn't protecting my friends at all! And I'm going to lose Mario even more in the process than I already have!?" He brought his face to 3's chest and slowly loosened his grip on his shoulder as he let out quiet sobs "YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS! YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND SO AM I!"

3's slightly annoyed expression faded and turned into one on worry and concern as he pat 4 on the head.

"B-But we can fix this!" Luigi says quickly

"How?" Kaizo questions "Didn't 4 and Mario already cause the Damage?"

Luigi shook his head "This is only happening because they both weren't genuine about this decision!"

Meggy gasped "That means Mario didn't want this either, right!?"

Luigi nods "4 and Mario trying to force this even though they both don't want this is causing this!"

"So we just have to bring them back together and they'll be okay!" Melony smiles

"That's going to be a lot harder than it sounds" 3 put simply, he had yet to push 4 off of him "Mario is convinced it has to be, he's not going to come back easily..." He slowly lifted his arms and wrapped them around 4, earning a small flinch from the other guardian "I'm sorry 4..." He whispers quietly, only 4 hearing him. This caused 4 to hold onto him tighter

"We have to try!" Luigi says quickly "I don't want my Brother or my Friend hurting just because Mario believes this is right! I want to help fix this, It was my fault from wanting to hold back from flat out telling the truth..."

"I'm Helping you!" Meggy says quickly "I care about Red and 4 a lot too, and I'm not ready to lose either of them, especially over their friendship!"

"Once again, We gotta help 4 and Mario out of a rough spot" Saiko grins "If the world about to end means I get to kick some ass, Count me in!"

Belle grins as well "We can do anything we can to help too!"

4 slowly pulled away from 3 with a smile "You guys..." He wipes his eyes "You guys don't have to help clean up my mess"