Other Idea 1 Part 1

Idea was taken from one of my Friends on Twitter and on here _Space_Bunny_

This was their tweet this What If is inspired by:

I'm adding Aria too so we get double sibling angst (Aka future sisters in law *Cough*) In the IGBP PartI hope you enjoy!! 💙🩷💜💜 ~~~Part 1: Mar10 DayEveryone was gathered outside the Castle, Mario had invited them all to his Super Fun and Amaizi...

I hope you enjoy!! 💙🩷💜💜 

~~~

Part 1: Mar10 Day

Everyone was gathered outside the Castle, Mario had invited them all to his Super Fun and Amaizing Day and he's hyped everyone up about it so there's no way no one wasn't going to come.

"Wow, he really managed to do it..." Saiko says, looking around at everyone "He managed to get everyone here"

"Oooh! I wonder what's in store!!" Boopkins chuckles 

"What ever it is..." Wario starts "It better be good!"

"Oooh I am so excited, this is my first big Party..." Aria says with a nervous smile "It's Mario, So I am beyond sure that it'll be fun!" She giggles, looking at Minion "How are you feeling?" Her smile faded when she saw Minion's worried expression "You okay Min?" She tilts her head

Minion was looking at her feet, fiddling with her fingers "I just hope Smg4 is going to come out for this...He hasn't been out in days.."

Aria's expression turned sad and worried, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried about Smg4 as well...

The doors of the Castle open and the Man of the Hour himself steps out with a big, excited smile on his face "Welcome to Mar10 Day!" Mario spoke cheerfully

"What the hell is a Mar10 Day?" A voice spoke, everyone turned to see a Koopa speaking "It sounds like you got the fact that March 10th conveniently abbreviates to-"

Mario had shot a gun at him causing everyone to look at him, his smile returned, just as big and excited "Mario has prepared a bunch of Mario-Themed attractions for today! So without further ado...LETS-A-GOOOOOO!!!!!"

Everyone went inside and began to partake in Mario's Activities he had set up. Tari and Saiko were at the Bobbing for Spaghetti along with Kaizo and Bowser. 

Melony was at the little Mario Petting Zoo...Along with Luigi...Having two different experiences...

Wario and Waluigi were by the Giant Mario Doll attempting to Spray Paint it, but that plan defiantly failed.

Whimpu attempted 'Mario's Tunnel of Doom' Buuuut....A beam of light hit him...Defiantly not dead because this is just a silly lil cartoon/fanfic and all

"GET YOUR MARIO HATS, ONLY 70,000 DOUBLOONS!" Aziz was running a business there...was it fair? Obviously not... Legal? Debatable...Debatable with him...

But, Meggy, Boopkins, and Aria got some. Minion was next to Aria, looking off to the side, still stuck in her thoughts. Even Swag did too

"IT'S TIME FOR SUPER SWAG 69" He cheers from the back of a Yoshi "YAHOOOOOOOOO" He put a bomb inside the Yoshi and they both blew up

JubJub watched in interest, Boopkins watched with a smile, Meggy looked in worry, and Aria just smiled sheepishly

Many people were at the 'Do the Mario' station, Even Mario started to join in. Luigi joined as well and it became a dance off between brothers. It ended in a Draw but Mario claimed he won. And overall, the day was going off without a hitch and that made Mario so Happy!

Although...Surely something was missing, there had to be...

Mario tapped his fork against his glass with a smile and got everyone's attention "Hello! And thank you all for coming to Mario Day!" He announces cheerfully "There's going to be...A Very special MAIN EVENT coming up soon!"