ch:4 promise

*thinking* <noise>  f/c= fav color

__________________________

no one's Pov:

_________________________

you both sat there in silence. then he heard your sobs. "oni-chan, i don't want to die!" you cried out while sobbing. you clung to him while crying. " You won't die so early y/n." he said "all we have to find something to hold it off a little longer, and ill even help, i will look into it i promise."

he said while hugging and rubbing your back. *She cannot leave now...... this is the first time in years i don't feel alone and abandoned in this place. * he though while comforting you.

"Really?" you said while hugging him tighter. "Really. I promise you will live a long and happy life." * I promise i will do everything i can to keep you alive and with me* he though with a small smile on his face.

__________________________

2 days later y/n's pov:

_________________________

i woke up this morning and it was fogy out. * I wonder if oni-chan is awake right now* you thought. i walked over to the bathroom to get ready for the morning. then i put on a black flower kimono.

(Something like this or you can imagine something else)

i then went to the kitchen and grabbed some Okonomiyaki and Ohagi's for me and oni-chan, hiko helped me bring the food. *the house is really big.... i wonder why? * We officially stop at his door. <nock, knock, knock>

"Who is it." a muffled voice called out. " oni-chan! its y/n I brought food can I come in?" you say. " Come on in y/n" i slid the door open fast and walked in hiko followed me. " Sit it on the table and go hiko" after she left, we sat at the table to eat " thank you for the food" we both said. after we finished i called hiko back in to take the dishes then i walk over to the bookshelf in muzans room.

"oni-chan where is the book i was trying to read 2 days ago?" he looked up from his work then pointed to his bed side table "your bunny is up there to." i smiled at him and grabbed the book and bunny and sat beside him and leaned on his arm.

30 mins later

"y/n do you want to go to town tomorrow?" he said while looking at me.

_______________________

Does everyone sop just reading at this part? i mean love that you read the first 3 but you not even going to give it more of a chance? ( ;∀;). i promise it gets better.