new year new me

just know i am not forcing you to read this. if you read this you can not be mad with me. you chose to contend to read this. even when i started talking about religion. heed the warnings!

as bad as a author i have been this year i want to apologize. it has dawned upon me that i am not really been close with god. and i had builded up a heap of things to procrastinate from getting to know him and from just picking up the bible and reading it. i love writing dearly. but in the end its just what i use to procrastinate. i want to change. i want to better my self this year.

no im not dropping the book no im not giving it away. im going to Finnish it. yes i know its only the beginning of the story. but for me to actually give you a good story i have to find myself. i write because i want to escape the world i am in, i love to fantasize as much as the next girl or guy. so for me to help you escape with me i need to find my self lost in the fantasy first.

yes i might lose a lot of readers for sharing my religion. but im a christian. im not afraid nor ashamed to tell people about my lord and savor jesus christ. but i am ashamed that i have not spent time to know him. oh boohoo if you are mad at me. be mad im in this religion. i could care less of your opinion. as he said "the world hated me first."

but i share this because you never know when you will catch a persons attention and have the potential to save them as well.

so please respect my wishes. i do not know when i will be back but it will be this year. and i will give you an adventure to look upon while reading.

an to those of u brothers and sisters in christ who need help getting to know him but suffer from procrastination. get a box take all the things that distract you and put in that box.

no not yourself.

it can be books, games, paints, drawing supply's, arts and crafts.

remove yourself from places that drive off of toxicity. if you can not see yourself going to great places with the friends you are with then remove your self from them. if the environment you are in dose not bring positive feeling's in your life, then move you are not a tree. the music you are listening to sound repressing or is talking about SH or OD or kil***g others or yourself stop listening to it! if the internet like intagram, TikTok, snapchat, face book, discord, etc.; is doing you no good then go on a fast. no social, no tv, no games, and no books! but the bible.

creat healthy habits. make a schedule and follow it. you want to loose weight, then go to the gym early mornings or at night. if you cant afford that go on walks in your neighborhood, to the stop sign and back heck get up and go walk around the outside of your house 5 times. eat healthy! is not about what you eat but when you eat! no late night snacks after seven. wanna wake up early then no more late night habits 10 pm at the most. want Earlie then 9. move your alarm clock across your room. charge your phone across the room. tired of having bad thoughts then do daily affirmations. get comfortable with your body. leave sticky notes of versus in your room on your walls and mirrors.

if you are filing down, lost, needing help and answers then pick up your bibles and turn to god! you have to understand the end is near! no buddha no greek god and no Hindu god is going to save you for what is to come. you may not believe that but others do. we are being warned in plane sight! it took all of 2024 for me to see it. the wars, the greed, the natural's disasters that are very uncommon, the fake profits, the broken commandments and laws.

he is showing us. he said the next time i cleans the earth it will not be with water but fire. he has warned us to change are ways. you can ether listen or be left here.

read your bibles, spread the word. save others.

thank you if you read all of that it really means a lot to me. weather you follow the advice or not is all up to you. but you can never say you have been warned.

with much love xoxo 99_livesss