Preface

Dearest Reader,

Welcome to Mrs Ahmed Shehu, the final book in the Dantata series. Like the other books, I'm quite excited for this one and I can't wait for you to read it. It has a special place in my heart right now. Like the other books, I hope you'll love this as much as I loved writing it.

I'm writing this preface because there are a few things you should note.

First, the book is almost ready. I'm just putting this up now so you can add it to your libraries. Please be patient for just a little longer. The book will be with you soon In Shaa Allah. We're almost there, I promise.

Secondly, this book can be read as standalone but it is highly recommended that you read Being Mrs Dantata first because this book starts exactly where Asma and Ahmed's love story shatters there. It works hand in hand with Being Mrs Dantata so please, please, please read that first. If you haven't and you can, please read Mrs Mahmud, Mrs Mas'ood too. You'll understand this book better, I promise. It's not a must (please don't get me wrong) but it's better if you do.

Thirdly, conversations in this book (some of them) are in French. I'm not fluent in French so I relied heavily on Google Translate and I also got help from a friend of mine who's from Cameroon. I'll do my best to provide the translations but in case I forget, please draw my attention to it. I don't want anyone to be confused so please don't hesitate to get my attention drawn to a statement I didn't translate. It'll mean the world to me.

I guess that's all I want to say.

Please be patient for just a little longer. We're almost there In Shaa Allah. If you want to know the exact time I'll start updating, please follow me on Instagram (@latifah_efua). It's not compulsory but if you'd want updates, that's where you'll be sure to get them as quickly as possible. You can send me messages there too and I'll do my best to reply as fast as I can.

Thank you, once again, for being here with me. I hope we see each other through to the very end. Don't forget to vote on every chapter that'll come to you. Comment too, please. I love hearing your thoughts. And as usual, don't forget to share.

Until I come your way with Ahmed and Suraiya's story, love and duas,

~ Latifah Efua A.