1 - bournville

◆the happiest people don't have the best of everything. they just make the best of everything.◆

chapter 1„

author p.o.v

choi youngjae who is known as the prince own butler and also the prince childhood friend knocked to the big door room in front of him.

"prince, are you awake?" youngjae shout asking the prince. like always, the prince does not answer his call so he did the thing he always did, no choice other than enters the prince room without his permission.

youngjae open the big door and make his way into the room. he shook his head and chuckled when he saw the prince is sleeping

"prince, you need to wake up. the king wanted to see you." youngjae stood beside the bed and tap the prince's shoulder to wake him up.

"ah, why?

the Prince whined.

can't he wait till this afternoon? i need some more sleep." youngjae smiled and still reassured the prince to wake up.

the prince pull up his sheet and quickly cover his face thought that he can hide under it. he just to lazy to wake up like his body is being glue to the bed.

"prince, please you need to wake up. the king said he wants to discuss something important."

"aish, ye ye, i'll get ready" the prince finally surrender but he mumbled something before hopped off from the bed. "wait for me okay, bed?"

the prince went to the bathroom with his sleep walking.

youngjae told the maids to get the prince his outfit.

Skip

the prince came out from the bathroom. his hair was wet as the water dripped from his hair. he was wearing a bathrobe.

as always the maids ran to put the outfit for him, he was the prince after all. everything the maids will do it for him. when everything has finished, the prince follow youngjae to meet the king.

marry the prince◆

the prince p.o.v

i followed youngjae to meet my father. youngjae open the dinning room's door and we go inside and there was the king sitting at the end of the table. their attention was on us. beside him was the queen, my mother, i went to sit in front of her.

"why father?

i've been curious since youngjae said it's something important

youngjae said you have something important to discuss with me." i looked at the king and frowned.

he laughed making my curiosity grew.

"yeah it's really important but let's have our breakfast first." i was confused with him. he was really happy today, no, he is always happy but today its different he was really really happy. its like truck of happiness hit him.

after we have finished our breakfast, father looked at me with a wide smile.

sure im happy to see that smile but what if it turn out to be something bad. aish, I was really nervous with what he's going to say. his smile might be dangerous to.