Chapter 18

"Be though so it can be beautiful."

That sentence stuck in my head. Love is surely the most pain but it can be beautiful.

I opened my eyes to see someone smiling beside me, but I can see worried on her face."Grandma..."

"Aigoo, My Princess how can you fall this bad?" Grandma asked. Fall? Oh, I just remember I told Jungkook not to told grandma about that bullied things.

Thank you, Jung Kook.

"Hehe, its my badluck I guess." I giggle.

"Ani...Just be careful nextime, okay?" Grandma ruffles my hair.

"Ne, grandma."

I looked around the room, searching for Jungkook. "Where is Jungkook, grandma?"

"Oh, he's at the living room."

"Oh..."

"My Princess, go bath first cause you're still on your uniform." I nodded and walk slowly with grandma help to the bathroom. I can walk even not that fast but grandma is worried about me scared if I fall on my way to the bathroom.

••••

I feel like don't wanna go to school yet tomorrow. I'm not scared about The Queenka. I'm scared if JB will ask me why I got this bandage. Maybe I guess, I'll go to school when I can walk properly showing like nothing has happen to me.

Just as I was about to lay down on my bed, I heard my phone ringing.

I look at the caller ID and it was Ha Ne.

"Nobuseyo"

"Nobuseyo, you're okay?"

"I'm okay, I was just about to call you."

"Jinjja? Hehehe, waeyo?"

"I think I'm not going to school tomorrow. You know, I can go like this."

"Ne ne, arasso. Eun Soo-ah you know what, as I said to JB you have to go back home. I can see worried on his face. Aigoo, he must be worrying about you. What a sweet boyfriend." She said with fangirling tone.

"S-shut up."

"Hahaha, o-okay I gotta go!"

"Okay."

"Take care chingu-ya!"

"Ne, you too."

*Sigh*

*Message ringtone

Huh? JB just sent me a message, as I saw that, quickly I open it.

From:Jb Oppa

H-Hi, Eun Soo are you okay? Well, you just suddenly went home and Ha Ne said you have something emergency. I-I just worried about you. I hope everything's okay.

I smiled reading the message. So, he really worried about me. Mianhae, I can't tell you.

To:JB Oppa

Hi Oppa, Mianhae! I went home without telling you. I'm okay, everything's okay! Don't worried about me.

I sent the message, and lay on my bed.

*Message ringtone

From:JB Oppa

Ah, I'm glad everything's okay. Well, goodnight and sweet dreams.