13 - butterfinger

chapter 13,,

jungkook p.o.v

so, here we are sitting around the table as we're having our dinner.

should i ask grandma now?

but is it really okay to ask? do i look stupid asking for it? no, i'm a prince I can do anything without looking stupid.

"jungkook-ah, why don't you eat? is it not delicious?" grandma asked as she frowns her eyebrows. "eh, n-no! it's delicious!" i came back to my senses and quickly eat the food on the plate.

"tch, of course, it is delicious." eunsoo said proudly while flipping her hair.

i ignored her and getting the courage to ask the question. "ar„ g-grandma." i think this is the perfect time to ask. "ne, boy." grandma smile at me as she looked up from her food then to me.

"act-tually i„"

eunsoo p.o.v

is he really going to ask? does he is out of his mind?! no, no way!

i gave him death glares but he totally ignored me. oh please, you're not that low to ask that question right?

"i want to,,

to stay here."

eh! does he just said that?! is he really out of his mind?!

everything went silent. as we were just throwing gazes to each other. grandma seems not in words to say anything.

"it's not like that! i-i just don't have anywhere to go." he added sound pleaded.

i looked at grandma. oh please, don't be kidding. why was grandma smiling?!

"ahah! are you making a joke?" i faked a laugh and continued back to eat.

"ah, really? maybe I should help you. right, eunsoo?" i stop eating and look at grandma.

no way!

ah, i really can't believe this. did grandma just agree with him staying here? a guy in this house?!

"eunsoo?" grandma looked at me. i turned to face Jungkook and he was smiling shyly and i feel like punching him in the face.

"i-i don't know." no, i don't want to!

"then,

you can stay here." grandma giggles and patted jungkook head.

what the? four words that will change my future because of this boy. oh please, nothing bad happens to my dear future please save it.

argh!

marrytheprince