Spy school au

"You can't do that, Ben." Erica said while pulling Joshua up to fight him. "I'm trying to do this, but Murray's gone. We have to defuse this bomb, or else we are all going to die" I barked at her. "No Grampa, all the wires are red. No, there are no loopholes." 3. 2. 1. At the last second, she kissed me on the lips, making me feel warm all over.

 "Cut! Great work, kids!" The director said from his chair. Joshua pat me on the back and gave me a warm smile. I went over to Erica and followed her to the place where our trailers were. "See you tomorrow." She said, smiling. I stared at her in amasment she just did that oh my god I'm going to die. "Wait a minute, isn't there a party today?" I asked, wanting to see her tonight instead of tomorrow. "I uh don't think I'm going Ben." Erica said, embarrassed. I tilted my head. "Why not?" She took my hand and made me follow her to the trailer. Erica slamed the door and heaved a sigh. "I had to walk here." I gasped and looked at her in her beautiful ice blue eyes. "Isn't that like three hours?" She shrugged. "I'm fine with the exercise, but the time is a bit off, you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Do you want to come with me?" I said in a monotone voice. "Well Ben there are going to be scandals if we do that." She said while she averted her eyes. "Just do it in secret." I whispered. She smirked "Super smooth Ben, but still it's going to be a bit hard, isn't it?" I thought for a second. "It's fine." She opened the door as I pulled her into my car. She sat next to me, figeting a little bit. I looked at her a bit concerned.

The car was driving now on a slow cruise as Erica was figeting even more. To stop her, I put my hand in hers, making me feel all tingly. She recoiled immediately, making my heart break in pieces. "What was that for?" Erica asked, her voice seeming a bit off. I touched the sides of my face, and it was pretty warm. "To stop your figeting." I said awkwardly. She sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just that this thing would probably ruin our jobs." I had a slight smile. "You know we have a lot of chemistry, and if we do this, it would actually and maybe make our lives a lot easier. I like you more than you think, maybe even love you, so why not give in." I turned red as I heard what I just said. Erica seemed like she was having the same reaction. "I guess so. I like you a lot too, Ben." She said so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her. I once again put my hand in hers. This time, she didn't pull away, which made me even happier. Her warm hand in mine made me feel a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. True Love. Authors note this made me so happy to write, and ye} I turned on the music and listened.

(Music starts now)

"To be young and in love in New York City (in New York City)

To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me

To be drunk and in love in New York City (in New York City)

Midnight into morning coffee

Burning through the hours talking

Damn, I like me better when I'm with you

I like me better when I'm with you

I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause

I like me better when

I like me better when I'm with you

I don't know what it is but I got that feeling (got that feeling)

Waking up in this bed next to you swear the room

Yeah, it got no ceiling

If we lay, let the day just pass us by

I might get to too much talking