TRUTH OR DARE :} Short story

We were sitting in the cafeteria all of was here but of course Erica was in a different table minding her own buisness.

"Hey what if we play some truth or dare?" Zoe said her green eyes shining. Mike chuckled at Chip's digusted face.

"No," 

"Yes" With some puppy eyes from Zoe he gave in.

"Fine but I goes first" Chip said while a miscivous smile appeared on his face.

"Ok! Start!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Alright then, Mike truth or dare?"

"Dare buddy I'm not a wuss but Ben is" He said while Jawa burst into laughter. I glared at him.

"Make out with Zoe in front of the whole cafeteria" The whole cafeteria snickered. Mike and Zoe turned as red as a tomato while Erica looked up from her book. I hummed in delight.

"Damn why are you guys having all the fun without me?" Ace said as he entered the cafeteria. Erica scoffed. (Ben note! She did this because Ace used to have a crush on her and tried to make out with her in the hallway. Of course this back fired and he's alive but doesn't look that great. we are still friends with him since he's a likeable person but Erica flat out hates him.) Jawa waved him to our table and he rushed to us but since he's just down bad he winked at some girls making one of them faint. Erica rolled her eyes. 

"What do you mean we weren't doing anything Ace" Mike said trying to avoid his dare.

"Nah you were" Ace snickered and ruffled my hair.

"You look very cute and innocent today Ben" I looked straight at him raising an eyebrow.

"What? I mean it promise" He took out his pinky. I looked at it and slapped it away.

"Shut the Frick up Ace" I said groaning at him being annoying. He chuckled and sat down next to Jawa. Chip whispered something to Mike that I couldn't hear but it made him turn as red as a strawberry. 

Mike held out his hand to Zoe and her lead her to the middle of the cafeteria. Everyone was watching patiently even Erica seemed amused.

They made out and I had to turn away from the disgusting sight.

When they returned they seemed like they were in a sort of trance. Mike cleared his throat and pointed to me. "Benny boy Truth or dare." No this can't be happening that's it I'm done bye let's go to Cuba.

"I uh um can you choose for me?" Shoot, shoot, shoot he's one hundred percent going to choose dare what was I thinking?

"Let's go with dare bud" 

"What is the dare?" I asked. He leaned into my ear.

"Tell Erica that you love her" 

"Wait Mike you can't do that!" Ace exclaimed.

"Why the hell not?"

"Nothing sorry" 

I got up to do the dare but then I got sweep by the feet. Ace tripped me. What is up with this guy. I got up and slid into the seat right next to Erica. 

"What do you want Ben."

"I love you" She blushed and winked.

"Me too"

lkhfilsdufsaifraefklhsdauofhsalfkusfijxcoiysaflkjsadfiosdloksdfiousadklfjsdiofyasdifhsadfioykfjsaojfs8fjsakfjsdaiofusaklfuiodufjailufaoijfiosdufkcvjdiousidfjksdilfickldfjklsdjlksddjflskadfksadfjklfjaskljflksdadjf HOLY CRAP I AM DEAD.

Everyone gaped at us.

511 words except this and also THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE BEEN HAVING WRITER"S BLOCK SO I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH DETAIL AS I USED TO

#bericamoment